IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016 is available from 22 Aug 2016 to 12 Sep 2016. Application form of IBPS Clerk 2016, which is IBPS Clerical Cadre VI 2016, can be filled online at ibps.in. All interested candidates must ensure they are eligible before applying for IBPS Clerk 2016. To fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016 enter details asked such as personal and educational, upload photograph and signature, and pay application fee.
All data filled in application form of IBPS Clerk 6 2016 should be correct and verifiable. Applicants can download admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016 as per schedule. Get here complete details of IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016 such as procedure and fees.
Application fee for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016 is Rs 100 for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates, and Rs 600 for all others.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016
IBPS Clerk Application form of IBPS Clerk 2016 is available from August 22, 2016.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016 – Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerical cadre (Clerk VI) 2016.
If application form is submitted correctly, and on time, applicants can download admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016 before exam.
During registration, if applicant saves data and exits, a provisional registration number and password is generate. Using those, they can log in again and complete form. After process of registration is over, IBPS will generate a Registration Number and Password for applicant. Keep these credentials safely. Also, applicant should have sole access to email ID used for registration. Do not share password for log in with anybody.
Important dates for IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016
|Apply online for IBPS Clerk 2016 from||August 22, 2016|
|Last date to fill and submit application form||September 12, 2016|
|Download admit card for IBPS Clerk 2016 prelims||November 18, 2016|
|Date of exam||November 26, 2016
November 27, 2016
December 3, 2016
December 4, 2016
Mode of payment – Pay application fee using any of following modes of payment:
- Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
Specifications for Photograph for IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form
- Photograph to be uploaded in IBPC Clerk Application Form 2016 should be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Applicant must scan photograph having light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Face should be clear in photo with candidate looking straight. Do not squint. Do not wear caps, hats and dark glasses. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover face. There should be no harsh shadows or “red-eye”.
- If candidate wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and eyes can be clearly seen in photo.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Apply Online Photograph Dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Apply Online Photograph Size should be 20kb–50 kb.
Specifications for Signature for IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form
- Sign on a plain white sheet with black ink pen.
- Do not sign in capital letters.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Apply Online Signature Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Apply Online Signature Size should be 10kb–20 kb.
Examination centers – IBPS Clerk 2016 Preliminary Exam will be held in November and December in over 214 cities. Candidates have to fill in preference of where they would like to appear for exam, in IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016. IBPS will allot test center in one of cities chosen in form. Final center allotted will be indicated in admit card.
Participating banks – Recruitment of clerks in following banks will be through IBPS Clerk 2016: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank.
Edit Details in IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016
- On entering details for new registration, IBPS apply online provides a provisional registration number and password generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Likewise, an Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Note down Provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data in IBPS Apply Online 2016 and edit the particulars, if needed.
- In another case, in case candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Log in using registration ID and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form of IBPS Clerk 2016 with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
IBPS Clerk 2016 syllabus for preliminary exam
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
After applyin, candidates can focus on preparing for preliminary exam as per IBPS Clerk Syllabus.
IBPS Clerk vacancy – IBPS Clerk 2016 notification was issued in second week of August. IBPS Clerk notification 2016 pdf indicates 19243 vacancies. IBPS Clerk Apply link is to be activated on 22 August 2016 and will remain open till last date of application form submission.
Salary of IBPS Clerk – There are nineteen participating banks who will offer job to post of clerical cadre on basis of IBPS Clerk Result 2016. IBPS Clerk salary may vary from bank to bank. However, to get a rough idea you can refer to following statistics:
Almost all public sector banks place the clerks in the prescribed scale at 1st stage of the grade
Rs. 11765 – (655×3) – 13730 – (815×3) – 16175 – (980×4) – 20095 – (1145×7) – 28110 – (2120×1) – 30230 – (1310×1) – 31540.
IBPS online application form 2016
Documents required – At the time of filling up application form, candidates need not upload any official document. However, at the time of joining or prior selection stage, they will have to show proof of category, nationality, age, educational qualification.
Scribes – Such candidates who wish to take services of a scribe should specify same in IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016.
Photo identity proof – While filling up IBPS online application form 2016, candidates will have specified a photo identity proof. This should be carried on day of exam.
IBPS online application form 2016 print out – Take a print out of application form after submitting it.
Category in IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016 – Note: Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the IBPS Clerk 2016 online application form.
Preference of bank in IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form – As per IBPS Clerks notification 2016, applicants should carefully enter bank preference in IBPS Clerk.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2016 regarding details are notified by official exam conducting body, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. All details of IBPS Clerk recruitment 2016 are now available. Know all about IBPS Clerk 2016 here.
If you have any query regarding IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2016, please ask in comments below.IBPS Clerk Recruitment