IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection hosts Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer. The registration for appearing into two stage examination is done online only. Candidates willing to appear for the test have to give preliminary and main examination to get selected. The dates for the Preliminary and main examination has been released by the IBPS. Eligible candidates have to apply online on IBPS official website for the examination. Application form has not been released yet. Candidates will be informed as soon as the Application form releases. he candidates can check the procedure to how to Apply online for IBPS PO 2018, fee details and payment modes, image specification and more details from this page.
IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online
Candidates going to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2018 must fill the application form correctly and before the due date. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Before applying, Candidates must scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment.
Schedule for IBPS PO Apply online procedure:
|IBPS PO Apply online||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|IBPS PO 2018 Priliminary exam||13, 14, 20, 21 Oct 2018|
|IBPS PO 2018 Main exam||18 Nov 2018|
Apply online: Application form to apply online for IBPS PO 2018 will be available on official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2018
Candidates will have to visit official website of IBPS to apply online for the Examination. Also, a direct link to apply online will also be provided above as soon as the application process starts. Candidates are advised to read all the important instructions and eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates planning to fill the application form of IBPS PO 2018 should note that the provision to edit the details will only be available until the lapse of the deadline. After this, the facility to make corrections will not be provided. The procedure for submitting the application form is as mentioned below:
- First of all, the candidates will have to click the link that will be provided above and it will lead to a new window. Then, the candidates need to click on “Click here for New Registration” button.
- After accessing the button, the IBPS PO Online Registration Form will open. The candidates will be required to enter the details asked.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive a Confirmation SMS and Email containing registration Id and the Password.
- Next, the candidates will have to upload Photograph and Signature. The specifications for the Photograph and the Signature are as mentioned below.
- Next, the candidates will have to fill required details. It is vital to ensure that all the entered details should be correct and upto the best knowledge of the candidates. Else, application form will not be accepted.
- At last, candidates have to go through all the data they have submitted and if they want to edit; they can do it.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification given in advertisement.
- Photograph of the Applicant – 20 Kb to 50 Kb in .jpg file.
- Signature of the Applicant – 10 Kb to 20 Kb in .jpg file.
- Thumb impression of the Applicant – 10 Kb to 20 Kb in .jpg file.
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 10 Kb to 20 Kb in .jpg file.
Insofar only dates for IBPS PO 2018 exam has been released. Information on this page is as per the last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. Details will be updated here as soon as the official brochure is released.