IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019 – You can get here exam analysis of IBPS PO Prelims for 12 Oct 2019. On this page, we are updating you with the level of the question paper and reactions of the students for both the shifts. This helps the candidates going for all the preceding shifts to get an idea about the questions that were of difficult or easy or moderate level. You can also get an idea of what type of questions are being asked. The IBPS PO examination is held for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks. Candidates can also predict the expected cut off from the IBPS PO prelims exam analysis. Check more details on IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019 from this page.
Latest: IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019 for shift 1 is provided below.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019
Here, candidates can check IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019. With the help of the analysis, you predict the expected cut off of IBPS PO prelems examination. Candidates can predict their IBPS PO score with the help of the IBPS PO Exam analysis.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019 (Shift 1)
IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019 Section Wise Analysis
You can check below section wise exam analysis of IBPS PO preliminary examination held on October 12, 2019 (Shift 1). The prelims exam is conducted for three subjects which are Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. There is
IBPS PO Shift 1 Exam Analysis 12 Oct 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- There were question from Data Interpretation consists of topics from Caselet Data Interpretation, Line graph and Tabular data Interpretation.
- The level of the paper is of moderate to difficult level.
- the good attempt from this section is 25 questions.
- Questions from the quadratic equation were quite easy.
- Questions from the Miscellaneous topic are from word problems and arithmetic problems.
IBPS PO Shift 1 Exam Analysis 12 Oct 2019 – Reasoning
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement||20||15|
|Alpha Numerical Series||02||02|
|Coding and Decoding||05||05|
|Total||35||25 -30 marks|
- The questions from puzzles are line-based, Box puzzle, square table, month based puzzle
- The paper was of moderate level
- The total good attempts in this section is 25-30 questions
- Questions from inequalities and Alpha Numerical Series were quite simple.
- The other questions from coding and decoding are also simple as well.
IBPS PO Shift 1 Exam Analysis 12 Oct 2019 – English language
- The overall paper is of moderate level
- The good attempts in English section are 20-25
- Close Test questions were
- There was one question RC which is China Schoool Education System comparison with the UK and US.
- The topic from Reading Comprehension is a little bit difficult level.
- One passage is given and candidates have to read the passage to answer the questions.
IBPS PO Cut Off
The candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in prelims examination and total score to be considered shortlisted for the IBPS main examination 2019. From the previous year’s cut-off, candidates can get an estimate of this year’s cut-offs. Following is the section-wise cut off is provided as per the analysis of IBPS PO Prelims Exam for 12 Oct 2019.
IBPS PO Result 2019
After the succefull conduction of online examiation. Candidates can download the result online from the official website (ibps.in). The result for IBMPO 2019 is declared in three different phases. Firstly the result is declared for the preliminary examination after the main examination result is announced and at the last Interview, result is declared. The final result is declared on the basis of the scores calculated in mains and interviews.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up for conducting the recruitment and selection process for all his client. It provides services to all the public sector banks, Regional Rural Bank and various Public Sector Undertaking of Non- financial institutions. It conducts the recruitment tests for many posts including PO/MT. It is one of the major personnel selection and recruitment agencies of India.