IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 19 Oct 2019 – Here, candidates can get exam analysis of IBPS PO Prelims for 19 Oct 2019. The exam is held in three shifts ie. shift 1, 2 & 3. Candidates can check the memory-based answer key of IBPS Probationary Officers Preliminary Examination 2019 from this page. You can add +1 for a correct answer and deduct -0.25 marks for an incorrect answer. Through exam analysis, candidates can get an idea about the questions asked in the examination. Scroll down to know more details about IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 19 Oct 2019.
Latest: IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 Oct 2019 for shift 1 and shift 2 is provided below.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 19 Oct 2019
You can get here complete exam analysis of prelim examination held on October 19, 2019. Candidates can also use this analysis to estimate the probable IBPS PO scores and predict this year’s cut off.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019 Section Wise Analysis
Candidates can get here shift 1 and 2 exam analysis and get an idea about the next. You can also predict scores from this analysis. The analysis is provided below is from the student’s reaction in the examination. The section wise analysis is provided below.
IBPS PO Shift 1 Exam Analysis 19 Oct 2019 – Mathematics
- The paper was very easy.
- Candidates can attempt 20 to 22 questions.
- Three questions from Data Interpretation.
- There was one question from double pie chart.
- The questions asked from Arithmetic was Compound Interest, Simple Interest.
- One questions were from Caselet DI.
- Questions from the quadratic equation were very easy.
Below check number of question asked from each topic:
|Arithmetic||10||Little bit complicated|
|Quadratic Equation||05||Very Easy|
|Data Interpretation||15||Moderate level|
IBPS PO Shift 1 Exam Analysis 19 Oct 2019 – English
- The paper was very easy,
- Candidates can attempt 29 questions from this section
- Water management farmers
- Questions from error were quite easy
The number of question asked from each topic of English Language is given below:
IBPS PO Shift 1 Exam Analysis 19 Oct 2019 – Reasoning
- The paper level s moderate to difficult level.
- the good attempts from this sections is between 20 to 25 questions
- The question from puzzle was square-based, linear based.
- The question from blood relations was moderate
- Questions from pairs based alaphabatecal
- The question from coding and decoding is from substitutional based
- One question was from 6 member-facing to north watching chocolates and have to manage the chocolates.
- Question from coding and decoding is the basic level.
Check below the number of question asked from the various topic of Reasoning:
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement||20|
|Alpha Numerical Series||02|
|Coding and Decoding||05|
IBPS PO Cut Off
Every candidate has to obtain a minimum score in the preliminary examination. This socre is considered to be shortlisted for the next round which is IBPS main examination. Through exam analysis candidtes can get an idea of about this years cut off. Candidate can also get an idea from the previous year cut off.
IBPS PO Result 2019
After the conduction of Preliminary examination. The result of IBPS PO releases at the official website, ibps.in. The result is declared online in threes phases. The first phase is the prelims result, the second phase is the main examination and the last and final phase is the interview result. The final result will be based on the scored of all three phases.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the recruitment and selection process for all his clients. It provides services to all the bank sectors such as public sector banks, Regional Rural Bank and various Public Sector Undertaking of Non- financial institutions. It also conducts the recruitment tests for many posts including PO/MT. It is one of the major personnel selection and recruitment agencies of India.