Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released a notification recently according to the notice the IBPS RRB 2018 Apply Online link has been open today on June 08, 2018. The portal will active until July 02, 2018. IBPS will release the application form on ibps.in. Unlike Application Form, Application fee also has to be submitted online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The application is invited for the posts of Group “A”-Officers (Scale I, II & III) and Group “B” Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) in Different RRB in India. There are total 10200 vacancies for which IBPS RRB 2018 Apply Online link will active. Check here more details of IBPS RRB 2018 Apply Online like application process, Application Fee etc.
IBPS RRB 2018 Apply Online
The application form for the IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment will be released online on the official website of the IBPS. Those candidates who will apply for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants have to clear the preliminary exam for appearing in the Mains exam. The merit list will be released separately or both the examination but in case of Officers Scale II & III recruitment of IBPS RRB 2018, there will be a single merit list. Candidates are advised to must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment. The application forms will be available according to the schedule given below.
|IBPS RRB 2018 Exam||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Applications||08 Jun 2018|
|Last date to fill Application Form||02 July 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Form Online||02 July 2018|
- Click here to Apply online for IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment for Officer Scale I, II, III, and Office Assistant.
Official Website: www.ibps.in.
The Application fee for IBPS RRB 2018 for recruitment of Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants is given below.
For Officer Scale I, II, & III
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: 100/-
- For General/OBC: 600/-
For Officer Assistant
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates: 100/-
- For General/OBC: 600/-
Modes of Pay Application Fee
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Note: In case the online transaction is not successful, the candidates should log in again and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online. If the transaction has been successfully completed, the system will generate an e-receipt. The e-receipt has to be printed with the online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated when the online transaction may not have been successful.
Documents to be Needed to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2018
While applying some of the documents will be needed. Those documents are mandatory for filling the Application form accurately. Let’s have the look of those documents.
- Credit card/ Debit Card or Net banking Details for making payment.
- Scanned Photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Adhaar Card enrollment is provisional in Application Form. So, it is optional to have Adhaar Card.
- Degree Certificate for filling the percentage, passing year etc.
Directions For Uploading The Documents
|Photograph||JPG||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Signature||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Thumb impression||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Scanned copy of handwritten declaration||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2018 Exam?
The application form for IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment will be released online on the official website of the IBPS. Candidates are advised to select the post they are applying for clearly. Steps to apply for the IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment for Officer Scale I, II, III, and Office Assistants are given below.
First of all Click on the above link, you will be redirected to the replica of given page. Now Choose the post, on which you want to apply.
If you have chosen for the first option then the page will look like this
Now click on the Tab “Click here for Registration”.
Step 1 – Registration By Entering Basic Information
Here Candidates have to fill his / her basic information such as Name, mobile no email id. The page where you have to enter all these details we look like this page.
After entering all the details you have to click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 2 – Uploading Photograph & Signature
Here candidates have to upload his/ her recent photograph and signature.
After uploading an image and signatiure the next step is filling details. On clicking on “Next” button you will be redirected to next page.
Step 4 – Entering Details
In this step, you have to enter the educational details, Minority, Category, Preferred RRB, Marital status, Address, Date of Birth etc. You will found a replica of this page on officila website.
Step 4 – Preview
Thsi step is so important here, you can cross check all the details here if you found any error in submitted data you can change it by clicking on the back button. If every detail is correct and verifiable the you can click on final submission, After this, you can’t change entered data.
Step 5 – Uploading Thumb Impression and hand Written Declaration
In this step, candidates have to upload his / her Thumb Impression and handwritten declaration.
Step 6 – Payment
The last step is making payment. you have to pay the amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking etc.
After submitting the application fee your application will be complete and you need to take the print out of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future purpose. There is no need to send this print out anywhere.
Important instructions to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form
Look out some important instructions which will help during Applying for IBPS RRB 2018.
- Ensure your eligibility First, before applying.
- Keep all documents handy while filing the Application form.
- Candidates can’t apply for more than one posts i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. If anyone do so then his /her application will be summarily rejected.
- All documents are in the soft copy should be in the specified format.
- While applying candidates should not make any mistake, as IBPS doesn’t allow any modifications in the application once submitted.
- Inapplication form fills the preference of RRB, its mandatory for all candidates.
- The SC / ST candidates can choose for Pre-examination training for that they have to fill the respective column in the application form.
- The signature should not be in capital letters. As the Online Application Syste will not accept the signature in capital letters.