IBPS RRB 2018 Application forms will be released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The application forms will be released online for the recruitment of Officers and Office Assistants. The candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment needs to register themselves online. After the registration process, registration id and password will be generated which candidate will use to apply for the IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment. The examination for the Officer Scale I and Office Assistants will be held in two phases i.e Preliminary and Mains in the month of August and October. For Officers Scale II & III there will be a single examination which will be held in the month of October. The selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the written exam and interview. Candidates can check all details regarding IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment from the page below.
IBPS RRB 2018 Apply Online
The application form for the IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment will be released online on the official website of the IBPS. Those candidates who will apply for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants have to clear the preliminary exam for appearing in the Mains exam. The merit list will be released separately or both the examination but in case of Officers Scale II & III recruitment of IBPS RRB 2018, there will be a single merit list. Candidates are advised to must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment. The application forms will be available according to the schedule given below.
|Online application and online payment start date||To be Announced|
|The last date of online application and online payment||To be Announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment for Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants from www.ibps.in.
The Application fee for IBPS RRB 2018 for recruitment of Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants is given below.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates: 100/-
- For General/OBC: 600/-
Modes of Pay Application Fee
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Note: In case the online transaction is not successful, the candidates should log in again and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online. If the transaction has been successfully completed, the system will generate an e-receipt. The e-receipt has to be printed with the online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated when the online transaction may not have been successful.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2018-How to Apply
The application form for IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment will be released online on the official website of the IBPS. Candidates are advised to select the post they are applying for clearly. Steps to apply for the IBPS RRB 2018 recruitment for Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants are given below.
- Visit the Official Website and search for IBPS RRB 2018.
- Click on the New registration and fill all the necessary Details.
- To register, the candidates will have to submit the following details: First Name, Confirm First Name, Middle Name, Confirm Middle, Last Name, Confirm Last Name, Full Name, Mobile Number, Confirm, Mobile Number, Alternative Number (Mobile/Landline), E-mail ID, Confirm E-Mail ID, Security Code.
- After filling all the details, the candidates need to click on the “Save and Next” button to move further with the application process. Following it, the candidates will receive an e-mail and an SMS. It will contain the IBPS RRB Registration Number/ID 2018 and Password.
- Now a new window will appear for uploading documents like Photograph, signature, Scanned copy of handwritten declaration and Thumb impression. Upload all the documents carefully. Click on Next.
- A new window will appear for filling the application form for IBPS RRB 2018. After filling all the details Click on Save and Next.
- A new window will Appear for submitting the application fee. The application fee for IBPS RRB 2018 is given above.
- The final step is to print the filled application form.
Directions For Uploading The Documents
|Photograph||JPG||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Signature||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Thumb impression||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Scanned copy of handwritten declaration||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
Insofar, dates and registration process of IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IBPS releases IBPS CWE RRB-VII Recruitment 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.