IDBI Bank Executive Application Form 2018 was released by the bank on the official website in the notified window, this year the process was done from Feb 06, 2018 to Feb 28, 2018. Application process and the fee for the same was done through an online process only. Candidates interested in the banking sector can start or give a boost to their career by applying for the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment. The application process for the same has been over and the registered candidates will appear for the online examination on Apr 28, 2018, after downloading the valid admit cards. Candidates can look for detailed information regarding IDBI Bank Executive Application Form 2018 in this article below.
IDBI Bank Executive Application Form 2018 – Apply Online
Candidates interested in the IDBI Bank Executive Application form can apply online. Candidates have to First register themselves with a valid email id and Phone no. Check the schedule for the recruitment below.
|Online Registration Starts||06 Feb 2018|
|Online Registration Ends||28 Feb 2018|
|Date of Online Test||28 Apr 2018|
Application Form – Process over
IDBI releases application forms for the recruitment online that is available on the official website on the specific window notified by the Bank. Candidate should not submit more than one application. In case of multiple applications, only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearances in the online examination and / Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test will be summarily rejected /candidature cancelled.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to open the link available below.
- For Register click on “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, valid E-mail and Phone Number
- Candidate should note down Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password sent to him/her.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Upload the signature, Photograph in a specific format notified by the bank.
- Provide essential details like Personal details, Qualification dates, Address details etc
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Payment of fees as applicable
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of the successfully filled Application form.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and .there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Guidelines for scanning the Signature
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 150/-|
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‟E-Receipt‟ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log-in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
- Keep the hard copy of the system generated online Application form and e-Receipt for submission during the time of document verification & pre-recruitment medical test.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
Official website: www.idbi.com