IDBI Bank Executive Result 2018 has been announced later after the successful completion of selection process. IDBI Bank Executive Result 2018 has been declared after the careful assessment of candidate performance in online examination, Document Verification and pre-recruitment medical test. Candidate failed to appear in any of the steps of selection procedure were disqualified from the recruitment process. Check the selection Process and other details regarding the IDBI Bank Executive Result 2018 below in this article below.
IDBI Bank Executive Result 2018
Before the final announcement of results, candidates have to submit their documents and have to appear for the pre-recruitment medical test. Check the schedule for the IDBI Bank Executive Result 2018 below.
|Examination Date||28 Apr 2018|
|Result Date||30 May 2018|
- Merit List: Click here to check the merit list.
- Waiting List: Click here to check the wait-list.
- Category wise & Test wise cut-off: Click here to check the cutoff.
- Marks of Online Test: Click here to check the marks.
- Online Test: Candidates have to appear for the test on the date notified by the IDBI Bank.
- Document Verification: Candidates will have to submit the documents Original and Photocopies for the verification of eligibility of the candidate for the posts released by the bank.
- pre-recruitment Medical Test: It will be done to check if candidate medically fit as per the guidelines of the bank.
Final Results will be declared after clearing the selection process of the recruitment. The qualified candidates will be posted in IDBI Bank branches and offices i.e. The applicants can be posted at any branch or offices of the Bank as per the discretion and requirements of the Bank and the appointment is purely contractual in nature, the appointee shall not be entitled to any superannuation benefits whatsoever. Also, the appointee shall not be entitled to any gratuity and provident fund benefits. However, the Executives would be covered under IBLNPS Rules, 2011. The contractual period of service would not be counted for any superannuation/ terminal benefits, in case, the appointee is considered for appointment in the services of IDBI Bank as a regular full-time employee at a later stage.
The Minimum qualifying marks or Cutoff for IDBI Bank Executive can help the candidates to prepare accordingly for the exam. For the candidates need to check the cuoff.
IDBI Bank Executive Cutoff 2017
The appointment of Executive will be on the contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for the extension on a year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
Official website: www.idbi.com