The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be going to release the official Answer Key for IES 2019, after successfully conducting the exam. Candidates can view and download the answer key from the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in. Answer Key is the best source to predict your performance along with the estimation of scores that you will probably achieve. IES Answer Key 2019 will be available according to the different stages of the IES 2019 Exam, Preliminary (Paper-1 and 2) then Mains (Paper-1 and 2). With the help of this article, students can get more information regarding IES Answer Key 2019.
IES Answer Key 2019
As mentioned above, Answer Key for IES 2019 will be announced by UPSC on the official website after the conduction of exam. Candidates can also view or download the IES Answer Key 2019 from the direct link provided below. The schedule for the release date of Answer Key is mentioned below.
|Availability of IES Answer Key 2019||to be announced|
|Declaration of IES 2019 Result||to be announced|
Answer Key: To view and download the IES Answer Key 2019, visit www.upsc.gov.in
How to check the Answer Key
The IES Answer Key 2019 will be released in a pdf format. There will be four sets of questions that is Set-A, B, C and D. Answer Key will consist of answers to the questions asked in all the four Sets.
- Click on the appropriate link for the answer key.
- A pdf file will get opened.
- Now verify the subject and the paper code.
- Download the answer key and refer to it for estimating the scores.
Candidates can predict their score for IES 2019 Exam, through the marking scheme listed below. Candidates need to cross-check all the answers according to the below-mentioned marking scheme.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.33 marks will get deducted.
- For unanswered questions, neither will be awarded nor deducted.
- If more than one answers are found then both the answer will get cancelled, even if one of them is correct.
Answer Key will just tell you the probability of clearing the exam. The appointment of IES will be directly dependent on the final result prepared on the basis of all three stages mentioned above.