The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will organize the entrance exam for the recruitment of Indian Engineering Services (IES). The Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility prescribed by the commission. This article consists of detailed information about the application process such as application fee, steps to apply and much more.
IES Application Form 2019
The IES Application Form 2019 will be released online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates can also fill the form through the direct link provided below. Before applying, you must know the important dates related to the application form. Here, the tentative schedule is updated below.
|Applications start from||26 Sep 2018|
|Last date of apply||22 Oct 2018|
|Date of Exam||06 Jan 2019|
Apply Online: To apply for IES 2019, visit www.upsc.gov.in
- For Unreserved candidates, the application fee will be Rs.200/-
- For Reserved candidates (SC/ST/PWD) and Female candidates, there will be no application fee.
- The application fee must be paid through online mode only.
- Mode of payment can be Credit/Debit card or UPI.
How to apply
Candidates can apply for IES 2019 by following the steps to fill the Application Form listed below.
- Firstly, visit the official website or click the direct link given above.
- Go to “Apply Online”.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature, which should be in JPEG Format and not more than 40 Kb.
- Proceed to pay the application fee mentioned above.
- Select the Examination Center of your choice.
- Click on “Submit” button.
It is advised to fill the form carefully, as no chances will be given to re-edit the same. As you submit the application form, a provisional form will appear on your screen. You can take out a printed copy of that for future use.