|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2017 or also known as IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket 2017 has been emailed to all the eligible candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Admit Letter is sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card Nov / Dec 2017
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance will be issued the admit card for JAIIB 2017 after the application process is over. Admit Card will be emailed to all the eligible candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Admit Letter is sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
|Principles & Practices of Banking||12 Nov 2017|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||19 Nov 2017|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||26 Nov 2017|
Only those Candidates can get the admit card who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of the submission of the form.
Admit Letter (Hall Ticket) – Emailed to all Candidates to their registered email-id with the Institute 10 days before the examination date.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the IIBF JAIIB Admit Card Nov / Dec 2017
- Check Venue: Click here to check the venues.
How to download the Admit Card
For downloading and printing of admitting letter from the above-mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Membership or registration number as login id
- Profile password
- If candidates do not remember their Edit profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot password / Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id.
Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of admission letter along with Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card / Employer’s card / PAN Card / Driving License / Election voter’s card / Passport etc.) at the examination venue.
In the absence of the printed copy of Admit Letter and Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination.
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- The examination will be conducted on pre-announced dates published on IIBF Web Site. Institute conducts examination on half yearly basis, however, periodicity of the examination may be changed depending upon the requirement of the banking industry.
- List of Examination centers is available on the website. Click here to check (Institute will conduct the examination in those centers where there are 20 or more candidates.)