IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2018 or also known as IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket 2018. It has been released to all the eligible candidates who applied before the last date. Admit Letter is sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who do not receive it, are required to download it from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card May 2018
Only those Candidates can get the admit card who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of the submission of the form.
|Admit Card||01 May 2018|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||06 May 2018|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||13 May 2018|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||25 May 2018|
- Admit card: Click here to download the IIBF JAIIB Admit Card May 2018.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice.
How to download the Admit Card
For downloading and printing of admitting letter from the above-mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Membership or registration number as login id
- Profile password
- If candidates do not remember their Edit profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot password / Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id.
Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of admission letter along with Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card / Employer’s card / PAN Card / Driving License / Election voter’s card / Passport etc.) at the examination venue.
In the absence of the printed copy of Admit Letter and Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination.
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- The examination will be conducted on pre-announced dates published on IIBF Website. Institute conducts examination on half yearly basis, however, the periodicity of the examination may be changed depending upon the requirement of the banking industry.