IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2016 or also known as IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket 2016 will be emailed to all the eligible candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Admit Letter will be sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Jan 2017|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||28 Jan 2017 (Saturday)|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||05 Feb 2017 (Sunday)|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||11 Feb 2017 (Saturday)|
Only those candidates will get the admit card who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of the submission of the form.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2016
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has issued the admit card for JAIIB 2016 after the application process is over. Admit Card will be emailed to all the eligible candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Admit Letter will be sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2016 – Click Here to check admit cards of IIBF JAIIB 2017.
To Forgot Password/Get password – Click here
Re-Schedule Date for centres in Uttar-Pradesh due to election
Please note that JAIIB/DB&F examination for the subject “Legal & regulatory aspects of banking” to be held on 11 Feb 2017 at the following 6 centres has been rescheduled to 25 Feb 2017, due to legislative assembly election in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
There is no change in the date for the other two subjects of JAIIB/DB&F examination.
Candidates for the above-mentioned centres will be issued admit letter with the re-scheduled date.
There is no change in the schedule of examination at all other centres.
How to download the Admit Card
For downloading and printing of admit letter from the official website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Membership or registration number as login id
- Profile password
- If candidates do not remember their Profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot Password/Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking, fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id.
- Profile Password will not be provided on the day of the examination either by any of the Institute’s office or at the Test Centre.
- For further information/guidance if any, candidates may contact respective Zonal Offices.
- Please read the IMPORTANT RULES/ INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES OF JAIIB/ DB&F/ CAIIB/DIPL & CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS given under the head >>>> EXAM RELATED on the homepage.
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration of Examination : 2 hours
- Candidates should appear for the examination only at the centre where they are working provided there is an examination centre at such place and if there is no examination centre, they should appear at the nearest examination centre. Result of candidate violating this rule or giving wrong information is liable for cancellation.
- Candidates will have to appear at the centre which they choose while applying for the examination first time and for the subsequent examinations also. The venue for the examination will be advised while issuing the examination admit letter.
- Request for change in centre due to transfer or any other valid reason should reach the Institute 45 days before the commencement of the examination. Any request received thereafter will not be entertained.(Last date for receiving change of centre request given above).
- No change of centre request will be accepted for personal reasons. All the requests in case of change of centre due to transfer, training and deputation etc. should be accompanied by employer’s authentication.
|Orissa||Andhra Pradesh||Maddhya Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Nagaland|
|Uttaranchal||Jammu & Kashmir||Andaman & Nikobar Isnand|