IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2017 or also known as IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket 2017 has been emailed to all the eligible candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Admit Letter is sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
|Availability of Admit Card through email||27 May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card through website||29 May 2017|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||04 Jun 2017|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||11 Jun 2017|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||18 Jun 2017|
Only those Candidates can get the admit card who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of the submission of the form.
Latest: Re-Scheduled examination for Hyderabad & Sasaram Centre. Click here to download Admit Card.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card June / July 2017
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has been issued the admit card for JAIIB 2017 after the application process is over. Admit Card has also been already emailed to all the eligible candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Admit Letter is sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official website or by a direct link given on this page.
Admit Letter (Hall Ticket) – Emailed to all Candidates to their registered email-id with the Institute 10 days before the examination date.
Admit Card Process is over now.
To download admit letter from this link: Click here to download the admit card for IIBF JAIIB June / July 2017.
Please note that Admit Letter will be sent only once to the Email Id of the candidate, those who have not received the Admit Letter are required to download the same as mentioned above.
In case if you require the Profile Password, please email the request to respective PDCs/MSS Dept. of the Institute, Email ids are given under.
(Pl send the mail only to the Zonal Office pertaining to you and do not mark copy to any other Email ID)
- [email protected] Zonal Office/PDC, Chennai
- [email protected] Zonal Office/PDC, Delhi
- [email protected] Zonal Office/PDC, Kolkata
- [email protected] Zonal Office/MSS, Mumbai
How to download the Admit Card
For downloading and printing of admit letter from the official website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Membership or registration number as login id
- Profile password
- If candidates do not remember their Profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot Password/Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking, fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id.
- Profile Password will not be provided on the day of the examination either by any of the Institute’s office or at the Test Centre.
- For further information/guidance if any, candidates may contact respective Zonal Offices.
- Please read the IMPORTANT RULES/ INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES OF JAIIB/ DB&F/ CAIIB/DIPL & CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS given under the head >>>> EXAM RELATED on the homepage.
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies / case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration of Examination : 2 hours
- Examination will be conducted on pre-announced dates published on IIBF Web Site. Institute conducts examination on half yearly basis, however periodicity of the examination may be changed depending upon the requirement of banking industry.
- List of Examination centers is available on the website. Click here to check (Institute will conduct examination in those centers where there are 20 or more candidates.)