|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
India Post Bank Recruitment Application Form 2016 – India Post Payments Bank Limited invites online applications form for qualified candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as per requirement for various posts. For all the posts candidates will be selected through various selection process. Complete details of India Post Payments Bank Application Form 2016 including how to apply, fees, procedure, important dates and other information are given here on this page.
Candidates who are interested to take part in the Recruitment process of India Post Bank have to fill the Application form as per schedule dates.
Availability of Application Form
|Scale I Officers||04 Oct to
|Scale II & Scale III Officers||07 Oct to
|Scale IV to VI Officers||04 Oct to
|Scale VII Officers and CGM||28 Sep to 19 Oct 2016|
India Post Bank Recruitment Application Form 2016
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details / documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee / intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Candidates can fill their Application for various posts from the official portal or from the direct link provided below. Candidates who are interested can check the instruction & fill Application form according to their Eligibility criteria and requirement.
Apply Online here:-
- Scales VII and CGM – Click here to Apply Online.
- Scale I – Click here to Apply Online.
- Scale II and III – Click here to Apply Online.
- Scale IV to VI – Click here to Apply Online.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC / ST / PWD (Only Intimation charges)||INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)|
|For all others||INR 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)|
Procedure for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are first required to go to the IPPB authorized website http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR IPPB POSTS” to open the online Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure I of this form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying the details filled in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission, as no change is possible after submission.
- Pay the application fee mention above.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/applying online.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
If you have any query regarding India Post Payments Bank Application Form 2016, please ask in comments below.