Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 – Indian Army has released the Online Application form for the eligible candidates. Application form can be filled online from the official website of Indian Army. Candidates who satisfy with the eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully can fill the Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 from here. Get Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 complete information here.
|Online application starts from||25 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||23 Aug 2017|
Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018
Application Form for Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018 can be filled online. Candidate are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can fill the Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018 Application Form from the direct link provided below.
Get Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 here – Click Here to fill the Indian Army JAG Apr 2018 Application Form.
How to Apply?
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on Apply Online’ under Dashboard or direct link is given above.
A page officers Selection Eligibility will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page Application Form’ will open. Read the instruction carefully and click ‘Continue’. To fill details, Educational details and details of Previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the nex segment.
After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ when you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated the system.
Note: Details once submitted will not be changed under any circumstance and No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested:-
- Printout of online application form duly signed, latest photograph affixed and self attested.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree and copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of LLB Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks sheets of all years/Semesters.
- Copy of registration with Bar Council of India/State/Certificate from college/university that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognized by Bar Council of India.
- All above mentioned certificates are required in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.