Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 – Indian Army will release the Online Application Form for the eligible candidates. Application form can be filled online from the official website of Indian Army. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully can fill the Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 from here. Get Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018 complete information here.
Indian Army JAG Application Form 2018
Application Form for Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2019 can be filled online. The candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The applicant need not send any document such as the print out of the online application. Candidates will be able to fill the Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2019 Application Form from the direct link provided below.
|Online application starts from||19 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||16 Aug 2018|
|Examination||To be announced|
Apply Online: Link to apply online will be available at the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Educational Qualification – Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five year after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidates should be from a College / University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit – 21 to 27 years.
How to Apply?
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on Apply Online’ under Dashboard or direct link is given above.
A page officers Selection Eligibility will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page Application Form’ will open. Read the instruction carefully and click ‘Continue’. To fill details, Educational details and details of Previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ when you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Note: Details once submitted will not be changed under any circumstance and No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Documents carried at Selection Center
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested:-
- Printout of online application form duly signed, latest photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree and a copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of LLB Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks sheets of all years/Semesters.
- Copy of registration with Bar Council of India/State/Certificate from college/university that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognized by Bar Council of India.
- All above-mentioned certificates are required in the original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.