|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Indian Army has been released online application form for Indian Army SSC Tech 50th Men 21th Women 2018. Those who check the eligibility criteria for this notification can fill the application online. There is no application fee for applying for this course. Get Indian Army SSC Tech 50th Men 21th Women 2018 Application Form complete information here.
|Online application commences from||02 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||31 Aug 2017|
Indian Army SSC Tech 50th Men 21th Women 2018 Application Form
Applications will only be accepted online.
Online applications for SSC (T)-50 and SS W (T)-21 is available here.
Visit official website of Join Indian Army.
Click on Officers Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration.
Apply online here – Click here to apply online.
Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
After getting registered, click on Apply Online.
A page Officers Selection – Eligibility will open.
Then click Apply shown against the course.
A page Application Form will open.
Read the instructions carefully and click Continue to fill details as required under various segments.
Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment.
After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page Summary of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
Then click on Submit now only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
After submitting, click on PDF and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Note: Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstances and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate.
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth)
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/ University after last date of receipt/application will not be accepted for this course. However, the same may be accepted for the subsequent course.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams in respect of the candidate will be over by 01 Apr 2018 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence of Engineering degree.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and no representation will be entertained in this regard.