|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indian Army released online Application Form for Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women for October 2018. Those candidates who want to fill the application form, please check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. There is no application fee for applying for this course. Get Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women 2018 for October 2018 Application Form complete information here.
Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men 22nd Women 2018 Application Form
The application form for Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women 2018 for October 2018 session, now available from January 17, 2018, to February 15, 2018. Candidates are able to fill the application form directly through the link available as per schedule.
|Online application commences from||17 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||15 Feb 2018|
Apply online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women 2018.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or the link available above.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on Apply Online.
- A page Officers Selection – Eligibility will open.
- Then click Apply shown against the course.
- A page Application Form will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click Continue to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page Summary of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on Submit now only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- After submitting, click on PDF and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Note: Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstances and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate.
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self-attested photograph
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth)
- Self-attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Self-attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/ University after the last date of receipt/application will not be accepted for this course. However, the same may be accepted for the subsequent course.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams in respect of the candidate will be over by 01 Apr 2018 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence of Engineering degree.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be canceled.
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and no representation will be entertained in this regard.