Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Application Form 2019 – The Indian Army has released SSC Tech 54th Men 25th Women intake 2020 online form on July 24, 2019. Candidates can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in until August 22, 2019. Check eligibility criteria first. There is no application fee to apply for Short Service Commission (SSC T 54, SSCW T 25). Those who apply and get shortlisted will be called for SSB. How to apply, and important details to know about Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Application Form 2019 are all given on this page.
Latest: Application form of SSC Tech 54th Men 25th Women has been released; apply from link below.
Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Application Form 2019
The 54th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 25th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women is for unmarried male and female engineering graduates. All India vacancies are for 20-27 year old candidates.
|Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Start date for application form submission||24 Jul 2019|
|Last date for application form submission||22 Aug 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application form by Dte Gen Rtg from Widows of Defence Personnel||30 Sep 2019|
Apply online: Click here to apply online for Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Women Tech 25.
Photograph and signature specifications
- Photograph should be between 5-20kb.
- Signature should be between 5-10kb.
How to fill Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Application Form 2019?
The first thing to do is registration, which is one time. After doing registration at joinindianarmy.nic.in, you will be able to apply for all the vacancies that are ongoing and you are eligible for. To apply online for Indian Army SSC Tech (54) 2019, go through steps given below.
- First of all go to joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click Officers Selection section.
- Click on Register.
- Go through instructions given in English and Hindi.
- Click on continue button.
- Enter either Aadhar or enrolment number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number.
- Check OTP received in mobile and enter that on next screen.
- Enter gender, marital status, security question, answer.
- Enter educational details that are class 10 board, class 10 state, class 10 certificate number, eligible qualification, date of enrolment.
- Create and enter a strong password.
- If there is any mistake until now, do correction by clicking update button on next screen.
- Enter address.
- Click apply online.
- Click on apply button against Short Service Commission.
- Read all instructions and click continue.
- Select nationality, upload photograph and signature.
- Type in communication details that is address.
- Enter educational details that are school type, 10+2 roll number, whether diploma holder or not, aggregate in 10+2, main engineering stream, notified equivalent stream, date of joining engineering course, date of completing engineering course, name of college, name of university, state in which university is located.
- Enter semester wise total marks, marks scored, percentage of marks, cumulative % of marks scored.
- In next screen you have to enter previous SSB details that are which SSB appeared in, location, year and month, result.
- Check that all details are correct in summary.
- Submit Indian Army SSC Tech application form!
Once you submit application form, you get the following message:
Your application has been successfully submitted. You have the option to edit the same till the closing date from History of Application and Apply online. Roll number will be generated for all candidates together 30 minutes after closing of application.
Join Indian Army Application Forms History
Candidates can check details filled in the online form of Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2019 and all other forms after submitting it. To view details, this is what you have to do:
- Go to joindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Apply Login in Officers Selection.
- Enter username, password and click on login button.
- In candidate dashboard, click on History of Application.
- Once your form opens, click on update button.
- Go through all data.
Indian Army SSC Tech Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates are requested to note that there is no scope of form correction, once online form is submitted. Hence utmost care should be taken to enter details in form.
Refer certificates and marksheets while filling details in online form.
If you have forgotten your password, then you can take the following steps to reset it:
- Go through steps 1-2 given in above section.
- Click on forgot password.
- Enter email address, date of birth, select security question, enter security answer.
If you have forgotten your username, then you can take the following steps to get it:
- Go through steps 1-2 given in form correction section.
- Click on forgot username.
- Enter mobile number, matriculation /10th certificate number and submit details.
Who is eligible to apply online for Indian Army SSC Tech 54?
Candidates who fulfill following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply online for Indian Army SSC Tech 54.
Nationality: Candidate is either citizen of India, or subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 Jan 1962, or PIO migrated from countries listed in notification.
Age Limit: Candidate should be 20-27 years old as on cut off date. However widows of defence personnel who died in harness can be maximum 35 years old.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have either passed engineering degree, or should be in final year of it. Those who are in final year should be able to submit proof of passing by cut off date and have engineering degree ready for submission within 12 weeks of joining Officers Training Academy.
Special rule applies to widows of defence personnel who died in harness; they can have graduation in any discipline for SSCW (non tech) (non UPSC), and BE/BTech from any engineering stream for SSC W (Tech).
Engineering Stream: Candidate should note list of engineering streams, equivalent streams that are AICTE approved. Only those who have studied from equivalent streams should apply.
Indian Army SSC Tech 54 Result 2019
Indian Army receives all applications upto last date of form filling. After that, it shortlists candidates on basis of their marks in qualifying exam. Cut off is fixed by Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army).
Result is published in form of merit list, containing roll numbers of all candidates who have been shortlisted.
Cut off is fixed separately for each engineering discipline / stream on overall marks upto
- 6th semester for engineering degree
- 2nd semester for M.Sc Computer Science
- 8th semester for architecture
SSC Tech 53 Cut Off was as follows
|Engg Stream||SSC T Cut Off||SSCW T Cut Off|
|Electronics and Telecom / Telecom / Electronics and Com / Satellite Com||50%||–|
|Electronics / Opto Electronics / Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics and Microwave||50%||–|
SSC Tech 54 SSB Center Allotment
Candidates who are shortlisted for SSB, are allotted center for SSB. Center allotted is sent through email. If your name is in result/merit list, then you should check your email for center allotment.
SSB centers of Indian Army are at Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka). Training centers / institutes are at IMA Dehradun, OTA Chennai, OTA Gaya, NDA Pune.
Indian Army SSC Tech 54 SSB Dates
Indian Army publishes SSB dates at joinindianarmy.nic.in 8 days after centre allocation. To check SSB dates, candidates have to go to joinindianarmy.nic.in >> click link SSB Dates All Entries >> Select course name >> Select current course name >> Enter own name >> Enter date of birth >> Click search.
Change of SSB date and centre: SSB centre and date once allotted cannot be changed. Hence candidates must make requisite arrangements to reach there with all documents on time.
Travelling allowance: Candidates who appear for SSB interview for the very first time for a type of commission are entitled for AC-3 tier to-and-fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within Indian limits. However those who apply again for the same type of commission will not get travelling allowance next time.
Indian Army SSC Tech 54 SSB
Unlike a lot of other modes of entry to defence forces, SSC Tech does not involve any written or computer based exams per se. The selection involves shortlisting and then SSB interview. Notably, SSB plays a critical role in selection. Candidates appearing for SSB can note the following critical details about it. Also, it is important to start preparing for SSB right from the time of filling and submitting SSC Tech 54 application form 2019!
SSB is a 5 days 2 stage selection process.
Day 1: Screening test. Candidates attempt an intelligence test (verbal and non verbal), picture perception test.
Day 2: Psychology tests. This comprises of Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) or picture story writing, Word Association Test (WAT), Situation Reaction Test, Self Description Test (ST).
Day 3 and 4: Group Testing Officers (GTO) tasks such as group discussion, group planning exercise, progressive group tasks, half group tasks, individual obstacles, group obstacles race or snake race, command task, lecturette, final group task.
Day 5: Discussion between candidate and board officers. After that, result is announced.
Indian Army SSC Tech 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : It is recommended to provide aadhaar card number to facilitate Indian Army in the recruitment process.
Ans : You can update the aadhaar card number at anytime of registration or whenever you get the number.
Ans : No, there is no preference for wards of Armed Forces.
Ans : Indian Army publishes application forms as soon as it releases notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in.