Indian Army TGC 128 Online Form is released by Indian Army for unmarried males in Technical Graduates Course commencing from January 2019. The candidates are shortlisted on the engineering background. The application form is online and candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of the Indian Army. First, candidates need to register themselves on the Official Website After registration candidates need to proceed to the application form of the Indian Army TGC 128. Candidates are requested to upload all the documents carefully on the application form. All candidates are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the Indian Army TGC 128 Online Application Form. Candidates can check all details regarding Indian Army TGC 128 application Form from the page below.
Indian Army TGC 128 Online Form
The application forms for Indian Army TGC 128 has been released online on the official website of the Indian Army. The candidates after shortlisting will be called for SSB at different centres. After the final release of merit list based on SSB, Engineering Marks and Board results Call Letters will be alloted to shortlisted candidates. The schedule for Indian Army TGC 128 is given below.
|Commencement of Online application||17 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill the online applications||16 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Indian Army TGC 128.
Official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to fill Indian Army TCG 128 Online form?
For filling the online form for Indian Army TGC 128 the candidates need to follow some easy steps.
- The candidates need to click on the given link or they can visit the official website of Indian Army.
- After that, you have to click on the “Officer Entry Apply Online” link given in the right corner of the page below. Now you will be redirected to the new page.
- After clicking on that link you have to click on the “New Registration Link” in the left section of the page. When you click on this link the Registration Link you will get some important instructions to fill the form.
- Now by clicking on the “Continue” button, you will enter on the “Personal Registration” page.
- Here you have to fill the details and by saving the details you will get a new Username and Password.
Step: 2 Application Form Filling
- Now you have to log in and do continue by filling the application form.
- Here you have to upload all important documents in scanned file format.
- By saving the details appropriately, the application process will over.
Step: 3 Application Form Printing
- After submitting an online application, you are required to obtain two copies of the application printout.
- There is no need of sending hard copy of application form anywhere, to DG RTG/RTG DTE. This hard copy of the Indian Army TGC 128 Online Form will be required at the test centers.
Note: If a candidate does not carry the copy of online application & said documents to the Selection Centre for an interview. In this case, the candidature of the candidate could be cancelled.
Documents required to fill Indian Army TGC 128 Online form
The forms are out and the candidates will need some documents at the time of registering themselves online for Indian Army TGC 128. Here in this section, all the related information which are required to fill the online form for Indian Army TGC 128 are given.
- Matric Certificate – The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth.
- Valid E mail address – Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number – Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and other message will be sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Cases when Indian Army could Cancel the Candidature of the Candidate.
Sometimes due to some mistake, the candidature of the candidates in Indian Army TGC 128 cancel by the Indian Army. Here some of such cases are given, let’s take a look so that you can skip these mistakes.
- Case:1 – If you have filled more than One application form for Indian Army TCG 128. Then this could lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Case:2 – If you fail to submit the proper documents at the time of SSB then your Candidature is in danger.
- Case:3 – Any incorrect details filled by you in Indian Army TGC 128 Online Form can lead to cancellation of candidature of you.
If you are facing any problem in making registration or applying you can call on these numbers.