Indian Army UES 27 Admit Card had been issued by Join Indian Army / Services Selection Board. Admit card of UES 27, the University Entry Scheme July 2018, is the call letter required to attend SSB interviews. Candidates who have applied and have been shortlisted for SSB interviews can download call letter. It is important to carry officially issued SSB admit card along with other requisite documents. Only shortlisted candidates can attend SSB interview at selection centers in Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab). Get here complete details of Indian Army UES 27 Admit Card (July 2018) such as print call letter, SSB interview dates, and other information.
Indian Army UES 27 Admit Card
Indian Army invited applications from eligible unmarried male candidates studying in pre-final year of engineering, in the month of August 2016. Last date to apply for UES 27 is September 8, 2016.
Admit card of UES 27 (University Entry Scheme July 2018) is available on candidate’s registered Email ID. Candidates can check Centre Allotment List from now.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates – Click here
Command headquarters of Indian Army is to hold preliminary interviews at colleges and universities. On the basis of this, they will publish list of shortlisted candidates for SSB interviews. (Check Indian Army UES 27 Result for list of shortlisted candidates).
Shortlisted candidates can download UES Admit Card. The Candidates can download their call letter through their registered email id.
The official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Important note: List of documents listed for SSB interviews include “Self attested copy of Engineering Degree / Provisional Degree”. Therefore, it is expected that SSB interviews will happen at such a time when applicants will have completed engineering. Considering that applicants have been studying in pre-final year engineering in the year 2016, they will complete engineering in July / August 2017. Hence, in all probability, Indian Army UES 27 Admit Card will be available in the year 2017.
University Entry Scheme UES 27 SSB Interview Dates
Candidates are required to report at assigned centre and time on the dates specified against each for SSB Interviews for the Subject Course scheduled to held at the Selection Centre. They are required to bring with them relevant documents. UES 27 notification specifies following documents:
- Indian Army UES 27 Application Form print out duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Class XII certificate and marksheet.
- Self attested copy of Class X or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree / Provisional Degree.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- Certificate from the Principal / Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and att final exams will be over by 01 Jul 2018 for final year candidates.
- Equivalence certificate from the concerned university to claim equivalence to the notified stream.
All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. However, check SSB Interview notification to get final list of documents.
SSB Interview login: Click here to log in for dates of SSB.
How to download UES 27 Admit Card
Once Indian Army publishes UES call letter for July 2018 course, shortlisted candidates can download the same. To download UES Admit Card follow the instructions as mentioned below. Candidates can download call letter from the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on admit card download given above (which will be activated when admit card is released) or visit joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Log in using credentials given at time of application form submission.
- Print SSB call letter when it is displayed on screen.
- After downloading and print UES admit card, check that details printed in it are correct and verifiable.
Furthermore, keep ready documents required at time of interview.
UES 27 course commences from July 2018.
Change of SSB Interview Dates
Indian Army will usually not entertain requests for change of SSB Interview date / Centre.
However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather the rule.
To request for change of SSB interview date, send request to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for SSB interview has been received. It is important to realize that request must not be sent to Directorate General Recruiting.
This page is being updated with details of Indian Army University Entry Scheme Admit Card.
If you have any queries about Indian Army UES 27 Admit Card / Call Letter 2016-2018, please ask in comments below.