Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form 2019 – Application for participation in the Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019 rally is open for candidates belonging to all districts of the country. The Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form 2019 is available at the official website i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date to fill the application form is June 30, 2019. The mode of application form is online only and can be filled on the official website of the Indian Army. Only the female candidates are eligible to apply with the qualified 10th class. To know more about the Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form/ Registration, Eligibility and how to apply, candidates can keep reading!
Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form 2019
This is free entry and no fees will be charged for the application form for the recruitment of 100 posts in Indian Army as Soldier General Duty. The online registration is mandatory to participate in the recruitment process. Only those who have filled their application in the given time period will be able to download the Indian Army Women Soldier Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Applicants may also access the given below link apply online for the recruitment process. The Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment process will be held as per the below schedule:
|Application Form (Start Date)||25 Apr 2019|
|Application Form (End Date)|
|Admit Card for Rally||to be announced|
|Medical Fitness Test||To be announced|
|Admit card for Written exam||To be announced|
|Written test||To be announced|
Apply Online: You can apply online for Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form 2019 from joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to Apply for Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form 2019
The steps to apply for Indian Army Women Soldier Application Form 2019 are as follows.
- The first step is to go to the official website and you have to click on the registration tab to register.
- The registration will open and in this, you have to fill some personal details as per your 10th class certificate. The details to enter are as follows.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Educational Qualification
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- The email Id and mobile number entered should be unique and active.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email ID entered. You have to enter this OTP in the concerned box and the registration is done. Select a password for your portal.
- Your email Id will be the username and the password will be the one entered by you.
- Now you can log in in the page and fill the mentioned details if any.
- There is no application fee so as you submit the application form your form is submitted.
Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is clearly defined by the conducting authorities and some relaxations are also given on the basis of fulfillment of some criteria like caste, widowed, ex-servicemen daughter, etc. Check the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Age: Age of the candidate should be above 17 ½ and below 21 years of age. Upper Age limit will be relaxable up to 30 yrs of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
Physical Requirements: Height should be a minimum of 142 cms and weight should be in proportion to the height and age as per Army medical standards.
Educational Requirements: Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
- Fitness: To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains.
- Gender: Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected.
Admit Card for Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019
The admit card for medical fitness test will be released after the closing of the application form. The admit card at this stage will consist of medical fitness test center details, date and time. The admit card for the written exam will be provided separately and details about the exam will be mentioned on it. The admit card is a necessary document and along with the admit card candidate have to carry documents such as photographs, educational certificates, caste certificate, domicile certificates, etc to the medical fitness test rally.
About Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019
The Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019 gives a chance to the female candidates to join the Indian Army as Army Police. The recruitment process will be carried out in two phases, first will be the medical fitness test rally and the next will be the written examination. The candidates qualifying both the exam will be called for training. After the training, the deployment will be done. There is no application fee for the exam. Only the female candidates who have passed minimum 10th class are eligible to apply.
Q. What should be the minimum height to be eligible to apply?
A. The minimum height should be 142 cms. Relaxation of 2 cms is given in case of the daughter of ex-servicemen, daughter of war widow, etc.
Q. I have done graduation, Am I eligible to apply?
A. Yes, the candidates who have qualified the 10th class are eligible to apply.
Q. What is the minimum age to apply?
A. The minimum age to apply is seventeen and a half years. The maximum age is 21 years of age.