Indian Bank SO Recruitment will be started by the commencement of Indian Bank SO Online Registration 2018. The applications are invited for the 145 vacancies in the given departments of the bank Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department, Information Systems Security Cell, Treasury Department, Risk Management Department, Security Department, Credit, Development Department, Premises and Expenditure Department. The applications are invited from April 10, 2018, on the official website of the bank. The candidates can get every detail related to Indian Bank SO Online Registration 2018 on this page.
Indian Bank SO Online Registration 2018
Before applying are advised to check the eligibility criteria set by the banks, they can check it from here. The application form will be released on the specified dates. The application fee should be submitted online by the candidates before the last date for filling the application fee. The application form without the requisite amount of fee either will be rejected or will be not properly submitted. Some important documents should be submitted with the application form with exactly the same way mentioned by the bank.
|Commencement of Online Application/ Application Modification||10 Apr 2018|
|Last date for filling Online Application fee/ Intimation charge||02 May 2018|
Apply Online: The candidates will able to make online registration at www.indianbank.net.in
The application fee for the online registration is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. and Rs. 600 /- for all others. The additional bank charges should be borne by the candidates. The fee will be paid by online method only by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
If the transaction will be failed for any reasons then the candidates are advised to log in again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online. When transaction will complete, an e-receipt will be generated. The application fee is non-refundable.
How to do online Registration?
The online registration has some specified rules which are to be followed at the time of doing the registration.
- Visit official website or click on the link given above.
- Now as the official website will be open you will get a tab “Career” now click on that.
- After that, you need to click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers”
- Now click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
- Now register yourself by filling the appropriate details.
- After that, you need to pay the application fee.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server.
- As you get the intimation from the server that means you have successfully applied for the post.
- Now take a print out of the fully completed application form.
Note: Any modification will not be allowed after submitting the application form.
Documents to be produced by the candidates
The candidates need to submit some document while registering himself/herself for the recruitment process. The documents are
- A valid identity proof for proving the citizenship of the candidate
- Mark sheet of 10th class for ensuring the age of the candidate.
- Marksheet of higher secondary.
- Marksheet of degrees which are acquired by the candidate.
- A scanned photograph of Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- A scanned signature of Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Any certificate that proves the category if reservation claimed.
Note: In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate‘s application may be rejected. The candidates need to upload the image and signature by two separate links.