Indian Bank SO Result 2018 will be announced through email or bank website only. Aspirants are required to log on to the official website and enter details i.e Registration/ Roll Number and Password. The Indian Bank, a leading Public sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai organize exams for Specialist Officer for 145 vacancies all over India for enthusiastic aspirants who wish to be a part of the banking sector. Before applying for mentioned specialist post candidates must check eligibility criteria. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted. Only the latest valid application will be acceptable in case of multiple applications. All the latest information related to Indian Bank SO Result 2018 is present here candidates can check out.
Indian Bank SO Result 2018
The Indian Bank SO Result 2018 will announce results for various posts for banking sector on its official website.The exam contains three levels which include Prelims, the Main exam followed by Group Exercise and Interview. The candidate is required to qualify all the three levels. The important dates of events can be checked in the schedule present below.
|Examination||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check their result on the official Website www.indianbank.in
How to check Indian Bank SO Result 2018
To check the result for Indian Bank Specialist Officer 2018 follow these simple steps-
- First, one needs to visit the official website of Indian Bank.
- After which candidate has to click on the ‘Careers’ option which is present on the top right side.
- On clicking ‘Careers’ it will lead you to a webpage where all the important information about the exam will be present.
- From here you can check your Indian Bank SO Result 2018 by entering required details which are asked.
The Indian Bank SO 2018 under section 34 of ―The Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Reserves seats for persons with benchmark disabilities. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are as follow-
- Blindness and low vision;
- deaf and hard of hearing;
- locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and
- autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- multiple disabilities from amongst persons including deaf-blindness in the
posts identified for each disability.
Note: The number of overall vacancies and the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may
vary according to actual requirement of the Bank. The reservation for PwBD is on horizontal basis. The
selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/Unreserved) to which
they belong to.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria which will be released on the official website of the Indian Bank. The selection process will comprise of interview of the shortlisted candidates for the posts Specialist Officer 2108. If the number of applications received is large, the Bank may at its discretion conduct a Preliminary Screening Test which will be of qualifying in nature for the selection of Specialist Officer posts.