Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant released a notification for Assistant Commandant in General Duty (Male only), General Duty (Pilot) (Male Only) and Commercial Pilot License (SSA) Branch (Both Male and Female) for Batch 01/2019 Batch. Interested candidates can apply online from the quick links section given in the page below. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of qualifying examination. Candidates also required yo upload the photograph and signature in the application form. The post applied for should be correctly filled in the application form. Candidates are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. Candidates can get all details like application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern and others regarding Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant entry from the page below.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019
The application forms for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 has been released on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard. Candidates can apply for the application form the page below. All candidates need to mention the post they are applying for in the application forms carefully. The schedule for filling the online applications is given below. candidates can check the schedule from the table given below.
|Application Start Date||19 May 2018|
|Application Closing Date||01 June 2018|
|Admit Card||08 to 24 Jun 2018|
|Preliminary Selection||18 Jun 2018 Onwards|
The application forms for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 recruitment has been released. The application forms are online and candidates can fill application through official website of Indian Coast Guard. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application. Failure to fulfil the eligibility criteria will result in the rejection of the application. Candidates can get all details regarding Indian Coast Guard application forms from the quick links given above.
Indian Coast Guard has released the eligibility criteria for the different post for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 recruitment. The eligibility criteria include the education qualification along with the minimum age standards. Candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 recruitment are advised to must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the online application.
|Commercial Pilot Entry
|Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass(Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate|
The candidate must be born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Note: Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant is for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years
The admit card for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment 2019 will be released after successful completion of the online applications. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard. The direct link for download Admit Card will be also updated on the page above. Board will not send admit cards to any candidate by posts.
Result and Merit List
The results will be announced in the form of merit list. The merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at FSB and depending upon the availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies may vary from branch to branch and will be decided at a later date depending on the number of training vacancies available at training establishments. The list of candidates selected on the basis of merit list will be uploaded in Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in during the first week of Dec 2018. The joining letters will be issued accordingly. The training at INA, Ezhimala is scheduled to commence in end Dec 2018.
- Short Listing of Applicants: It will be based on the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with some documents.
- Final Selection: The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
- Medical: All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo a Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) & CPL will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
- CPSS: GD (Pilot) candidates on qualifying FSB will be required to appear for CPSS at Dehradun /Mysore AFSBs. That already qualified CPSS is to provide details of the batch, Chest number, date and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
All candidates recommended in FSB will have to undergo
medicals as per extant regulation. However, broad guidelines are as follows,
Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for
candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the
Central Govt. regulations.
Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL holders: Height Minimum 162.5 cms,
leg length minimum 99 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Eye Sight:
Asst Commandant (GD) – 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)- 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas/communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Details in this regard are available on the Coast Guard Recruitment website.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Due to limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and the issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
- Any change in the postal address after submission of the application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Registration number, name and branch opted for.
- Free boarding & lodging facility only for the duration of FSB will be provided. No lodging and boarding facilities are available for candidates appearing for PSB.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months from the PSB date.
For more information regarding Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment- Download Information Brochure