Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2019 for the candidature for Indian coast guard as an assistant commandant in General Duty (male only), General Duty (pilot) (male only) and Commercial Pilot License (SSA) branch (both male and female) for January 2019 has been released. The e-admit cards have been published online which means admit card is not available in offline mode. The release date of admit card is June 08, 2018, candidates are suggested to download their admit cards before June 24, 2018, which is the last date for the admit cards to be downloaded.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card
As they have provided with a unique Application/Registration number at the time of the submission of their application form. Candidates must note down this application number for future proceedings and for reprint of e-admit card. To take the print out of the Admit card applicants must logon to the official website. The link to access is given below, one must scroll down to see.
|Admit card release||08 Jun 2018|
|Admit card ends||24 Jun 2018|
|Preliminary Selection Test||18 Jun 2018 Onwards|
|FSB Batch is likely to commence on||22 Jul 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the e-admit card.
How to check the Admit Card
In the Admit card for Indian coast gaurd as an assistant commandant one must check the following steps:
- Login to the official website.
- Type the unique Application/Registration number.
- Click the Print button.
- Check the required details viz. candidate name, date of birth, application number, name of father, name of mother, when you print the e-admit card.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the e-Admit card with recent identical photograph with blue background(not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre.
- Due limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).