Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019) – The Indian Coast Guard has released the online application form for Indian Coast Guard 2 2019 on November 18, 2018. The online application form has been made available at official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The last date for filling the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019) is November 30, 2018. The candidates who will submit their application form before or till the last date those candidates’ application form will be taken into consideration for the further recruitment process. Candidates can apply for only one post. From this page, candidates will get full details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019).
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019)
Candidates should fill the valid details in the application form. If the information filled in the form founded invalid filled then those form will be rejected. For more information regarding Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019) see the below mentioned schedule.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019)||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Filling Application Form||18 Nov 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||30 Nov 2018|
|Application Form Selection List||To be Announced|
Apply Online: Click Here to Register for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (02/2019).
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019)?
Candidates should fill all the details very carefully and candidates should provide the active mobile number and email Id detail in the form. Candidates can follow the given below steps for filling the application form.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter, the instruction page will open read all the instructions and Select Post For Application and click at the I Agree button.
- Thereafter application form filling page will open. In that page, candidates need to fill and upload the following details- Personal Details, Choice the Center, NCC Qualification, Previous Attempts, Educational Qualification, Employment Details, Photograph & Signature etc.
- After filling all the details click at the Submit button.
Criteria To Be Followed For Uploading The Photograph and Signature In Indian Coast Guard Application Form (02/2019)
While uploading the photograph and signature candidates should follow the below-mentioned criteria otherwise it may be possible that while uploading scanned photo and signature error occurred.
- Photograph and Signature should be in jpeg.
- Image Quality should be 200 dpi.
- The Size of Photograph should be between 10 kb to 40 kb.
- The Size of Signature should be between 10 kb to 30 kb.
- Candidates should not use all CAPITAL Letter in Signature. First name 1st letter and Second name 2nd letter should be on the CAPITAL Letter.
Documents To Be Needed While Filling The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019)
Candidates should keep the following documents with you while filling the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019).
- 10th certificate & mark sheet
- 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with calculated CPA/CGPA
- Scanned Passport Size Colored Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Important Instruction To Be Followed For Filling Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2019)
Go through the information given below before filling the application form. Candidates will find the given information useful while filling the online application form.
- Kindly ensure the eligibility for the post, before applying.
- After submitting your online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid error.
- Take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, assure the particulars filled in the application form are accurate.
- Always remember your Registration Number and Password for future reference and it will be needed for downloading other recruitment particulars.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card (02/2019)
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 02/2019 will be issued to those candidates only whose name will be selected for the preliminary examination. For all the candidates it will be mandatory to carry the 02 hard copy of the E-admit card, One valid ID proof (aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter ID card etc.) and 02 Passport size recent photograph with the blue background. on the day of the examination. Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018 will contain following details name of the candidate, father name, examination venue address, examination name, examination timing etc.