Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online 2019 invites candidates to join Indian Coast Gaurd as an assistant commandant in general duty (male only), general duty (pilot) (male only) and commercial pilot license (SSA) branch (both male and female) for Jan, 2019 batch.The Application From for the joining has been started from May 19, 2018. Interested candidates are requested to fill the application forms in time as the date of closing of application form is June 1, 2018 till 5 PM. To apply candidates, must login to the official website.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form
The application forms should be filled in time, but before that candidates must check the eligibility in order to save them from getting their forms rejected. Also,candidates are suggested to fill in their particulars correctly otherwise the forms will be rejected. Applicants should login to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for filling up to Application forms as the application forms will only be accepted online during the mentioned period of May 19, 2018 to June 1, 2018.
|Application starts||19 May 2018|
|Application ends||01 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
How to apply
To fill the Online application the candidates are required to logon to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on “opportunities” button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 01/2019 Batch.
- Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings: – (aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty (ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot) (ac) Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button. No further changes can be made on successful submission of application.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 08 Jun to 24 Jun 2018 only. For candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip’, giving the cause of rejection with the ‘Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the e-Admit card with recent identical photograph with blue background(not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate / games certificate duly attested shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination Centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure.
Note: There is no application fee.
Important Instructions for Application
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in names & date of birth in the application form is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website. Short Service Appointment. Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant is for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years.
- Commerc ial Pilot Entry (CPL) Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass(Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate Male and Female 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.