Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result 2019- Once the examination for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commander is successfully conducted candidates shall soon expect the start of the selection process. The exam conducting body announces it’s result in a step by step process. Broadly the selection is done in two stages. And all the qualifying sections in both the stage are really important to reach up to the final merit list. If any candidate is not able to clear a particular stage then that candidate will be debarred for the further rounds.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result
The selection procedure is done in two stages. The Stage- I includes of shortlisting of applicants and preliminary selection. The Stage- II includes of final selection, Medical, CPSS, validity of selection, reasons for rejection and Merit list.
|Preliminary Selection||18 jun 2018 Onwards|
Result: To check the result click the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
The selection procedure for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant will be done in two stages.
1. Short Listing of Applications, which is based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
2. Preliminary Selection for which shortlisted candidates will be called at a given date and time. This section consists of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). This objective type aptitude test will be in English. Date, time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents viz. Two copies of e-admit card form with recent photo. Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 10thclass and 12th examination. Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university. Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Adhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India/ State Govt. for SC & ST candidates. Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry (SSA) only. Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months).
1. Final Selection for those candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
2. Medical round for all candidates recommended by Final Selection Board at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) & CPL will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
3. CPSS. GD (Pilot) candidates on qualifying FSB will be required to appear for CPSS at Dehradun /Mysore AFSBs.
4. Validity of Selection which means the candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only.
4. Reasons for Rejection is the part of the procedure where, the Candidature of a candidate can be rejected at any time during the process of selection if (a) Having detected not meeting any of the above laid down criteria/ conditions of educational qualifications, age, submission of wrong information in the application or fraudulent certificates etc. (b) Act of undisciplined activities including copying, cheating, malpractices or data recording during any of the testing procedures.
5. A merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at FSB and depending upon the availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies may vary from branch to branch and will be decided at a later date depending on the number of training vacancies available at training establishments. The list of candidates selected on the basis of merit list will be uploaded in Coast Guard recruitment official website.
- No candidates will be permitted to appear in PSB without above documents in Original.
- The CGPA should be corroborated with 60% of the total marks as issued from the University.
- No amendment/correction will be allowed pertaining to any data post submission of online application forms later on either during PSB or FSB.
- All eligible candidates will undergo Biometric profiling.
- Appearing candidates or candidates not cleared final semester exam or awaiting for result are not eligible to apply 01/2019 batch.
Note: The training at INA, Ezhimala is scheduled to commence in end Dec 2018.