Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 invites applications from Indian male candidates for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Applications will only be accepted online. Interested candidates can log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and fill the forms before the last date. The organization offers great opportunities for capable candidates for both surface and air operations. Candidates for written test will be shortlisted on the basis of higher percentage of marks in the diploma. Candidates can check the detailed information about application form,eligibility criteria here on this page.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019
Any candidate who has done Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate can apply for this post. The written test will probably be conducted in the month of October, 2018. Candidates can check the schedule of exam given below.
|Start Date to Apply||23 Jul 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||01 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||13 Aug to 22 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date||october 2018|
Apply Online: Application process is over now !
The application forms are available at the official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in . Candidates can login on it and fill the form. Before filling the form they must check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate shall ensure that all the data is checked before clicking submit button. Any variation from 10th certificate regarding name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage (%) in Diploma and category will not be allowed to sit in the examination and his candidature will be cancelled.
How To Apply?
The applications will only be accepted online till August 01, 2018. Candidates need to logon first at the official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button or on the scroll available under heading “NEW EVENTS” in the CG recruitment website. Then following the simple steps given below candidate can fill the form.
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik 01/2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- Select the post to be applied for: Yantrik Technical (Mechanical), Yantrik Technical (Electrical), Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication).
- Online Application will be displayed as you read all the instructions and click on “I Agree” button.
- Now fill all the details correctly name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be
mentioned as per the 10th class certificate. Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off. E-mail id and mobile number are mandatory to be filled.
- After that you have to choose any one center out of the displayed options and post checking the details filled click on “Submit” button.
On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. For candidates Not meeting the eligibility criteria, a “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- 5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
- The minimum age to apply for this post is 18 years and maximum age is 22 years i.e. born between February 01, 1997 to January 31, 2001. Moreover, there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates in upper age.
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the
diploma. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
Note: Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit in Written Test, subject to clearance of Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination.