Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019 – Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019 is now available online. Interested candidates have to log on to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and fill the forms before the last date. There is no application fees for this recruitment. Among all the candidates who appled some will be selected for written test, shortlisted on the basis of higher percentage of marks in the diploma. After exam the result will be declared on the basis of which selection to the PST will be done. Candidates can check the detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019 here on this page.
Latest: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019 is now available. Use the link below to apply online.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019
The diploma holders in the branch of Electrical, Mechanical, or Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering are eligible to apply. Candidate must ensure correct data filled in the application form. Candidates can check the schedule of the exam given below.
|Start Date to Apply||11 Aug 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||17 Aug 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||01 – 08 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date||Sep 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019.
Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019
The candidates have to fill the form before the last date in order to be eligible to give the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik exam. But mere filling the form does not guarantee that the candidature has been accepted. The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination. And selected candidates will be issued the admit card.
Few Important Things Regarding filling the Application Form
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- Candidates to choose any one Centre out of the options displayed.
How to Fill the Application Form?
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik 01/2020 Batch.
- Now in this you have to select the branch in which you have done your diploma in from among the following.
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication).
- Online Application will be displayed as you read all the instructions and click on “I Agree” button.
- Now fill all the details correctly and the field in which * is listed are mandatory to fill. The details to fill in the form are following.
- Name of the candidate
- Father Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- Now choose the exam centre form among the following available centres.
- After filling all the details click on submit button. Also, make sure to check all the details before hitting the final submit button.
Note: On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference.
There is no application fees for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik.
Shortlisting of the Application Form
The application form will be shortlisted and the selected candidates will be called to write the examination. The shortlisting will be done on the basis of order of merit which will depend upon the marks/percentage obtained in the qualifying exam (Diploma in this case).
Note: SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing. But the weightage % or the criteria is not made public by the Indian Coast Guard yet.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019
The candidates must check the eligibility as the applications will be scrutinized and the selected candidates will be able to give the exam. The eligibility criteria are as follows.
The candidates should be between 18 to 22 years of age. That means the candidates must be born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002 (both dates inclusive). The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates is provided.
- Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent examination and have done diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE (with Minimum 60% Aggregate).
- 5% relaxation will be provided for the following reserved category candidates.
- Candidates belongings to SC/ST.
- Outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained the 1st, 2nd and 3rd position at the open National and International Championship.
Wards of coast Guard Personnel who deceased while in service & in uniform.
- Ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Admit Card for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019
Only the selected candidates will receive the admit card for the exam. The shortlisting will be done on the basis of higher percentage marks in qualifying examination. The candidates not selected will receive the Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number. The candidates can download the admit card form the official website by entering the Application/Registration number.
A. On successful submission of the online application a unique Application / Registration number will be provided. If you see this on the screen your application has been accepted.
A. The selected candidates will receive the admit card and this is the proof that they have been selected. Also for the rejected candidates, rejection slip will be displayed along with the application number.
A. You will have to choose among 4 exam centres only. Only one choice of centre will be allowed.