Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019 will be available on the official website of Indian Coast Guard so all the candidates who appeared for the post of Yantrik with Indian Coast Guard service can check their results online. To get a post in the Indian Coast Guard, a candidate have to undergo written test, along with physical test and medical. The result of all these tests depends on the candidate’s hard work. If a person has truly given his efforts to achieve it, then he will surely clear all the tests and need not worry about the result.The basis of this examination is to create winners for the future.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
|Selection List||Jan 2019|
|Basic Training||Feb 2019|
Result: The result will be available on the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
How to check Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
Candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019 through the following steps given below:
- Log in to the official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Navigate the tab that says “Results” and click on it
- Enter your Application/Registration number and other details asked on that page.
- The system will save all this and provide you with the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
- Take a printout of your result for future reference and submission during final medical test.
Pay and Allowances
After joining Indian Coast Guard, the suitable candidate will be placed in Basic pay INR 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition to it, the person will also be paid Yantrik pay of INR 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance. Other allowances will also be given to him based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Promotion and Perquisites
Promotion to the next Rank and Officer cadre depends on the person’s performance and his suitability in his field. Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale INR 47600/- plus Yantrik pay INR 6200/-with Dearness Allowance.
- (i) Free ration and free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents will be provided.
- (ii) Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee will be given to the person.
- (iii) 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents will be provided as per Government rules.
- (iv) Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement will also be given.
- (v) Canteen and various loan facilities.
- (vi) The person also gets ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
The basic training of the person who got selected will commence in February 2019 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training. Yantriks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.