Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019 – Check here result of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik from the link below. Indian Coast Guard has released the result at the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Now the selected candidates have to appear for the final medical examination at INS Chilka for Yantrik – 01/2020. Call letter for the same have been issued to the candidates by post. Candidates need to report at INS Chilka On February 05, 2020 along with the required documnets. For complete information on Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019 and pay scale and vacancies.
Latest: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik result 2019 is anounced. Check below.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
The result will be formulated on the basis of cut off marks. The qualifying cut off marks/percentage can be increased if more number of applications are received. The complete schedule of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019 is given in the table below.
|Examination Dates||as per admit card|
|Result||16 Jan 2020|
|Medical Examination at INS Chilka||05 Feb 2020|
|Final Result||To be announced|
Result: Click here to check Indian Coast Guard Yantrik result 2019.
How to check Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
The result will be declared in the form of a pdf file. The name/roll number same as mentioned in the admit card of the candidate will be mentioned on it. The candidates whose name are on the result file, they are selected for the next stage. Candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019 through the following steps given below:
- Log in to the official website of Indian Coast Guard or click on the link provided above.
- Navigate the tab that says “Results” and click on it
- The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Select List 2019 will open on the screen.
- Check your name in it by searching or use the shortcut – Ctrl+F and type your name in the box.
- You can also download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
After declaration of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
After the declaration of the result of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik written examination the selected candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test. So the candidates have to be ready for the test and should keep the following things ready to carry to the test venue.
- Sport Shoe
- T – Shirt
Note: The testing procedure may take 2-3 days.
How to prepare?
The Physical Fitness test will check your endurance, strength and stamina as well as overall well being. The preparation for the PFT must be done from the day you thought of joining the Indian Coast Guard because it is a gradual process. However some of the things can still be refined if done correctly and with planning.
- Keep the flow of running by daily running at the evening as well as in the morning.
- Do push ups and make your posture right. Take help form your friend or relative to see to the posture when you do push ups. Try to do 25 pushups daily until the day of the test.
- Increase your thigh strengths by doing squats and other thigh related exercises.
- You can also take a help of a trainer if you need to.
- Eat good food and maintain our calorie intake as per your body needs.
- Keep your BMI (Body Mass Index) check and keep it within limits.
Note: On the PFT day try to give your maximum but don’t overexert yourself above the limit of your body because no compensation will be provided for any injury if so happens during the test.
The candidates selected after the PFT will be examined for medical checkup (Initial). Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination. Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for test.
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020
The selection is done in two stages viz written examination and then the physical fitness test followed by the medical examination. From among all the candidates who have filled the application form selection on the basis of score in qualifying examination will be done. Selected candidates will give the written test.
Written Test: The candidates will have to appear for written test on the venue mentioned on the admit card. The candidates have to bring along the following documents on the day of the written examination to be considered for the exam.
- Three copies of pre-filled e-admit card.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of 10th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/ SDM/DM.
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per the Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Photo copies of all required documents self attested such as 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate etc.
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with Blue background
Note: The date of issue of all documents has to be 17 Aug 2019 or any date prior to 17 Aug 2019 (closing date of application).
Physical Fitness Test: The candidates selected in written exam will be called for physical fitness test where they have to perform the specified test.
Medical Examination test: After the physical fitness test medical examination test will be carried out but this will be initial medical examination. Candidates will have to prove their medical fitness here and then again in the final medical test which will be conducted at INS Chilka. Final recruitment will be done after clearing the final medical examination test only.
Pay Scale and Training
The basic training of the person who got selected will commence in February 2020 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training. Yantriks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected will be paid Rs – 29200/- as basic pay, Rs – 6200/- as yantrik pay, Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty and place of posting as per the rules and regulations stated by the conducting authority.
Promotions: The selected candidates may get promoted upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs – 47600/- plus Yantrik pay Rs – 6200/- with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the next Rank and Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance
- Free ration and free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel
- Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
A. An appeal is permitted for medically unfit candidates after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka and will be given an
opportunity to appeal against the findings if they so desire at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam at his own expenses within a maximum period of 12 days or as decided by INS Chilka.
A. The candidates can be discharged on the basis of unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
A. No, only the candidates who have done their diploma from Government /AICTE recognized institutions are eligible.