Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form on June 02, 2018 at its official website i.e. www.joinindiannay.com. The candidates willing to participate in the recruitment should apply before the due date i. e. June 15, 2018. The Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form is online, apart from this candidate will not be provided ant secondary method to apply for the same. The candidates have to fill the application online as well.
This examination will recruit the candidates as an Artificer Apprentice(Sailor) in Indian Navy. Indian navy is the Water arm of Indian Armed forces, So the aspirants who have desires to be the part of such a prominent organization should fill the applications accurately. After completion of Application Process, the candidates will be issued the Admit card for CBT. So the acquire the Admit card the candidates have to fill the Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form on time. Check here more details about Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form.
Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form
The Application can be made directly through this page or candidates can approach the Common Service Centres (CSC). But with this method, they have to pay the additional charges as well. If you don’t want to bare the additional charges then click on the below link and apply easily.
|Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||02 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to Submit online Application||15 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply Online for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Feb 2019.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Application Fee for Indian Navy AA Feb 2019
The application fee for Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 is Rs. 106/- (Rupees One hundred six only) for General (Unreserved) candidates. While SC /ST category candidates are exempted from paying the Application fee.
There is another method for paying the Application Fee, i. e. through Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country. On filling the Application Form for these centers the candidate has to bear the Additional Charges of Rs 60+ GST/-.
The mode of paying the Application fee is online. Candidates can make payment through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI Application.
What Documents will Require to Fill Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form?
While filing the Application Form any documents will require to process the Application and from the organization view, these are to gather the information about the aspirants. So aspirants should have following documents while filling the Application form.
- Adhaar Card or Voter ID Card, or Driving Licence, Passport, Or Pan Card etc.
- Important Certificates,
- Mark sheets,
- Domicile certificate and NCC certificate
- Photographs of good quality with the blue background will require. The size of the photograph file should be between 60 – 100 KB of .jpg/.jpeg format.
How to Fill Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form?
The Application fork for Indian Navy AA is out on the official website of Navy at www.joinindiannay.com. In order to apply the candidates need to follow these easy steps.
Step – 1 Registration
- To fill Indian Navy AA Application Form the candidate have to click on the above link. After clicking on the above link a page will open. Here candidate has to click on the Register Tab if he is a new user, or if the candidate is an old user then he has to update his profile to view “Current Opportunity”.
- After clicking on the “Register Button” the aspirant will get two options there. Either Register With Adhaar Card, or Without Adhaar Card.
- With Adhaar Card registration will require the Adhaard card Number, On entering the Adhaar Number and Mobile Number the candidates will get the OTP on his mobile. This certifies the successful registration. After entering the OTP. The registration Number will also be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
- Without Adhaar Card the same procedure will happen with this method. After getting the registration number, candidates have to log in and have to enter the details.
Step – 2 Filling Application Form
- In this step, the candidate has to fill the entire application form by entering important details. The candidates have to enter educational details, Gender, Nationality, Category, Marital Status, Age etc.
Step – 3 Choosing Examination Center and Exam Language
- Step 3 is for choosing e any two centers for online examination, as per their convenience, and examination language i.e. Hindi and English.
Step – 4 Uploading Photographs
- After entering the details the candidates have to upload photographs. The details about the photographs give above in the page.
Step – 5 Making Payment and Printing Confirmation
- At last the candidates have to make payment using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI Application. After making the payment the candidtes will get the confirmation. They have to print the Application Form for future purpose.
What will Happen to Application Fee if your Application Fails?
If a candidate submits the online payment of fees and money has been deducted from his account without successful submission of application (ie unsuccessful payment). don’t worry guys, please wait for 07 working days and your money will be refunded to your account.
Important Instructions to Fill Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Application Form
While filling the application form the candidates should follow these instructions to make application submission successful.
- Before filling the application form please ensure your eligibility first.
- The applications submitted once are not allowed to make any modification later. Sotheh consecunses of any mistake can harm the candidature of the candidate.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from the same candidate, his candidature will be canceled.
- Avoid any mistakes in the Application Form, as there is not any provision for doing modification in the Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Those candidates who have forget to check the eligibility criteria in a hurry can take a brief overview of Eligibility Form here.
Nationality: Only Indian Citizen is eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The candidates whose age is between 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with the 10+2 Certificate in Science, Maths & Physics with 60% aggregate is eligible to apply.
Gender and Marital Status: Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible for this recruitment.
Physical Standards: The minimum prescribed height for 157 cms and proportionate weight. The Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms is mandatory. Visual Standard should be 6/9 for a better eye for with glasses and for rest of the cases, it is 6/12.