The Indian Navy has invited the online applications from unmarried male candidates (who fulfills eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrollment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aug 2018 batch. Candidates Qualified in 10+2 examination can apply for the recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online only from the official website i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from November 27, 2017. After filling application form all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and instruction for filling the Application form before applying.
Indian Navy AA Application Form August 2018
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018 through the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. The direct link to apply for Indian Navy AA August 2018 is given below.
|Start of Online Application||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application|
Application Form: Click Here to fill the online application form.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Application fee: Candidate have to pay an application fee of Rs 60/- + GST
How to apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27 Nov to 17 Dec 17. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background.
Education Qualification: Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Physical Standards: Height should be minimum 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
Note: Qualifying for Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
Note:- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Tattoos – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment.