|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Application Form for Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2017 are available online at official website of Indian Navy. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their Application Form online from 26 Jun 2017. All required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded while submitting the application form. Get Indian Navy Matric Recruit Online Application Form 2017 here.
|Online application form submission starts from||26 Jun 2017|
|Last date to apply online submission of application form||09 Jul 2017|
The ‘Online’ applications alongwith the required certificates will be sorted out State wise. The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular State may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage are received. Short-listing criteria will be based on class X th percentage.
Indian Navy Matric Recruit Online Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form online through the official website of Indian Navy. All the candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Get Online Application Form here – Click here to fill the Application Form for Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2017.
- The application can be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60/-. This facility is entirely optional.
How to Apply?
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate, 10th Mark sheet & Domicile certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph – The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background.
- A Candidate is required to specify clearly in the online application form the entry for which he wishes to be considered in order of his preference [i.e 3(a) to 3(c)].
- He is also advised to indicate as many preferences as he wishes to opt so that having regard to his rank in order of merit due consideration can be given to his preferences when making appointments.
- Candidates should note that they will be considered for appointment to those entries only for which they express their preferences and for no other entry (ies). No request for addition/ alteration in the preferences already indicated by a candidate in his application will be entertained by the organisation.
In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.