A golden opportunity to live a life full of adventure and serve the nation is at your doorstep. The Indian Navy has already announced through a notification inviting the eligible candidates who have done their engineering to join the Navy as Short Service Commission Officers in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre)/ Technical Branch (General Service/ Naval Architecture) and as Permanent Commission Officers in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Scheme Jan 2019 Course. The applications for Indian Navy Officer has begun from January 05, 2018 and can be filled till January 25, 2018. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks are din Engineering. The applications have started but the course will begin in 2019.
Indian Navy Officer Jan 2019 Apply Online
Candidates who are interested in applying can begin to check these important dates so that they do not miss the schedule planned for these events. Applications have already started from January 05, 2018 and will close by January 25, 2018.
|Online application starts||05 Jan 2018|
|Online application ends||25 Jan 2018|
|SSB interview||May – July 2018|
|Training Commences on||Jan 2019|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Steps to Apply
- Candidates are required to register and fill the application by visiting the official website at joinindiannavy.gov.in or click on the direct link given above.
- A candidate must take care of all the particulars while filling up the e-application. It is advisable to keep all the relevant documents ready such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled, marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated courses respectively.
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech
- Recent passport size color photograph should be kept scanned in original JPG/FITT format.
- Any scanned document which is not legible/readable for any reason, the applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are to keep multiple printouts of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview. The candidate’s application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found Ineligible/Invalid at any point of time.
When the link to fill the application form is initiated, the candidates will first of all have to create their own account with registration ID and password. By recreating your own account you can:
- Apply to Join Indian Navy
- Monitor status of your application
To register you have to select New Registration and the add the details as shown in the image below
Filling the rest of the form
The candidates who are going to fill up the form in online mode should ensure that they fill up the correct details and in order. Therefore we have brought for our readers some details that might be asked during the form filling. You can get an ide from here what particulars you should have ready with you.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Occupation/ Designation
- Date of Birth
- Address- correspondence address/ permanent address/ District/ State/ Pincode/ Telephone/ Mobile/ Email
- Year of completion
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained
The candidates need to attach their photo in the required space. The photograph must be scanned within the specified dimensions and format. If the image is not as specified, then the candidate can adjust the image.
- I hereby declare that i am unmarried male/female governed by nationality conditions as laid down by the government of India and have never been debarred appearing at any examination. I have never been arrested/ persecuted and convicted by a criminal court or involved in any other case registered by the Police.
- I, hereby solemnly declare that all statements made in the above application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I fully understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect, appropriate action can be taken against me.
- Eligibility criteria will be verified on reporting at the selection centres. If found ineligible, I understand that criminal proceedings can be initiated against me for fraudulent entry and falsification of GOI documents. I also accept that no TA/ DA will be admissible to me in such cases.
- I have completed my B.E. as on date.
Final submission and printing
The applications are complete at this point. The candidates will receive a confirmation at the end of the process. This will ensure that the system has registered you in the base. It is suggested to the candidates that they take a print of the entire application form and the confirmation page as well. There is no need to send the application in hard copy format to the Indian Navy.
Interview of Shortlisted candidates
The candidates will then be intimated about the Interview dates formally through website. It is expected that the Indian Navy will declare the names of the shortlisted candidates in a pdf form. All the candidates will confirm whether their name appear in the list. If the names features in the list, then the candidates will also observe the venue for Interview selected. Candidates must report well in time and with proper and maintained documents.