|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indian Navy Officer Jan 2019 (Logistic Cadre) Application Form is now available online for all the unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) in the Indian Navy for ‘Jan 2019 Course’ conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. On this page, you will find all the detailed instruction regarding filling up the online application form and important dates. The direct link is also provided below to fill up the form online.
Indian Navy Officer Jan 2019 (Logistics Cadre) Application Form
The online application is invited from the eligible candidates who are aspiring to join the Indian Navy Officer Jan 2019 (Logistic Cadre). Below table indicates the important dates of the online application dates. Candidates have to register and fill the online application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Availability of Application form||20 Jan 2018|
|Last Date to submit online application form||10 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: The online application form is now available. Click here to apply online.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to apply?
Candidates must go through the instruction below before stating ahead with the online application process. It is important to read the eligibility criteria and the requirements for filling up the form before starting the application process. the detailed information is given below:
- The candidates are to apply online (e-application).
- The Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or click the direct link given above.
- If you are not registered you have register yourself by clicking the ‘Register. button under the create account section. Once registered successfully you can fill the application form online.
- While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, the mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) (mark-sheets as per education qualification, Date of Birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA Conversion formula for BE/B.Tech) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in JPG/FIIT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Take a print out of the application form after all successful submission.
- Candidates will have to carry the print out of the application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB Interview.
Important: Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
Note: Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found Ineligible/Invalid at any time.