Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019 on August 31, 2018 at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidate who has filled their application form for Indian Navy SSR 2019 are able to download the admit card now. For downloading the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019 candidatse have to enter the email address and password. The admit card is available for download in online mode only. Indian Navy does not send the admit card by post or any other mode. Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. Candidates can check the complete details regarding Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019 for Written Test in the article below.
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019
At the time of examination. Applicants need to bring all original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be produced at the time of examination. If the details provided in online application are not matching with original documents, the candidature will be cancelled.
|Issuance of Indian Navy SSR 02/2019 Admit Card||31 Aug 2018|
|Indian Navy SSR written test date||As per Admit Card|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019.
How to Download Indian Navy SSR 2019 Admit Card?
The candidate can download the admit card for Indian Navy SSR 2019 by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click on the above link to download the SSR 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter the login credentials such as Email ID, Password, etc.
- Submit the details by clicking on Login Button.
- On submitting the login details, the candidate will be able to download the admit card. Also, the applicants should take a print out of the admit card.
What are the details given in the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019?
The admit card consists of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Test date and timings
- Address of the exam center
Documents to bring to the exam center
The candidate who will be appearing for the test need to bring the following documents at the time of examination:
- A printed copy of the Admit Card
- Original Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- NCC certificate
Indian Navy SSR Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Written Test
- Type of Questions: Objective Type (MCQ)
- Medium of the test: Hindi & English
- Duration of the exam: 01 hour
Note: The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e
- General Knowledge