Indian Navy SSR 2019 Application form for February batch is now available on the official website of Indian navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in a direct link for the application. All the eligible Indian citizens can apply for the Indian Navy SSR 2019. Aspirants are advised to register themselves early and fulfill all the required documents in advance to avoid last minute rush. Candidates willing to apply for Indian Navy SSR 2019 will get here all the necessary information regarding the application process on this page below.
Indian Navy SSR Application form
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for Indian Navy SSR 2019 Feb batch. Below given schedule provides the important dates regarding the application process for Indian Navy SSR 2019.
|Application form commence from||02 Jun 2018|
|Last date of Online Application Form||15 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Indian Navy SSR 2019 Feb batch online
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
For the entry of SSR candidate can only apply online through the official website or through the direct link which is provided above. Offline filling of application form is not available. The application process has been started as per the schedule provided above.
The procedure to fill the online application form is given as below:
- Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active E-mail ID and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be updated. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view the online application in the “Current Opportunity”.
- There are two ways of registration first is using Aadhaar, the second way is without Aadhaar. Candidates can go with Aadhaar option for the simplified application process.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely.
- Online applications will be further validated for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with a blue background. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
Note: Before clicking the Submit button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
Indian Navy SSR