|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indian Navy SSR Application Form (02/2018) has been available on official website of Indian Navy i.e., www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for filling the SSR Aug 2018 Batch course commencing from August 2018. All eligible unmarried Male Indian Citizen can apply in the prescribed format for Join Indian Navy. All candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and apply early for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018. Get here complete details of Indian Navy SSR Application Form 2018 like how to apply, application procedure etc.
Indian Navy SSR Application Form 02/2018
Online application invites unmarried male candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – August 2018 Batch.
|Application form commence from||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application Form|
Indian Navy SSR (02/2018) Application Form 2018: Click here to fill the Indian Navy SSR (02/2018) Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
The applications are to filled online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and all scanned document are to be uploaded. For this entry, the candidates can apply Online Only. manually filled applications will be rejected.
The procedure to fill online application is as follows:
- Candidates can apply online through the website or from the direct link given above.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Marks sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph: The Photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with the blue background.
The application can be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60/- + GST.
In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.