Application Form for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 is now available at the official website of Indian Navy. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their Application Form online from June 07 2019. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Get here complete details of Indian Navy UES Application Form 2020.
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) Application Form 2020
Candidates need to register and fill application on the recruitment website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Candidates are to apply from Jun 07 to Jun 27, 2019, Direct link to apply online will also provide below.
|Commencement of application form submission||07 Jun 2019|
|End of Online Application Form||27 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 Exam.
How to Apply?
The process for applying online is explained below.
While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th mark sheet, 12th marksheet and marksheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to % conversion formula and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any application with scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, it will be rejected.
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview.
Important: Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your re-application.
Obtain the signature of the Principal/Dean /HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application.
Although candidates may be eligible for more than one Branch/ Specialisation/Cadre yet they have to submit only one application and mention priority at para 2 of Application Format. If the candidate has submitted Duplicate Application, his /her candidature will be canceled at any stage of the Selection process
Note: – Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.