Application Form for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018 is available at official website of Indian Navy. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their Application Form online from 01 Jul 2017. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Get here complete details of Indian Navy UES Application Form 2018.
Notification: For University Entry Scheme Entry Candidate not having fifth-semester mark sheet can upload up to fourth-semester mark sheet.
|Commencement of application form submission||01 Jul 2017|
|End of Online Application Form||31 Jul 2017|
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) Application Form 2018
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Candidates are to apply from 01 Jul 17 to 31 Jul 17. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Get Online Application Form here – Click here to fill the Application Form for Indian Navy UES 2018.
How to Apply?
The process for applying online is explained below.
Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and marksheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to %
conversion formula and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned for attaching the same while filling up the application
- If any application with scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, it will be rejected.
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview. Another copy of application is to be carried alongwith original documents/certificates.
Important: Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your e-application.
Obtain the signature of the Principal/Dean /HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application.
Although candidates may be eligible for more than one Branch/ Specialisation/Cadre yet they have to submit only one application and mention priority at para 2 of Application Format. If candidate has submitted Duplicate Application, his /her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of Selection process
Note: – Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.