Indian Navy INET Application Form 2019 for January 2021 has been releaed by Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in under-mentioned branches/ entries in the Indian Navy. In order to apply for Indian Navy INET for January 2021 candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Thereafter they can download admit card cum call up letter from the same website. Get here complete details about Indian Navy INET application form 2020, Eligibility, who can apply for it and more.
Latest: Indian Navy INET application form 2019 is now available. Apply through the link provided below.
Indian Navy INET Application Form 2019 for January 2021
Indian Navy INET application form 2020 can be filled online by visiting the official website which is joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates have to register themselves first before the lapse of the deadline. After the registration process is over, candidates can log in so as to fill INET application form 2019. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know important dates related to Indian Navy INET application form 2019.
|Opening of the Application Form||29 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply||19 Dec 2019|
Application Form: Click here to apply for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019.
Examination Fees: Candidates (SC/ST/women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) are required to pay a fee of Rs 215/- (Rupees Two Hundred fiveteen only) through online mode.
How to apply for Indian Navy INET Application Form 2019 for January 2021?
To apply for Indian Navy INET application form for January 2021, candidates have to visit the official website. Candidates have to follow steps provided below:
Step 1: Visit the official webiste, joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage of the official website click on the apply online button.
Step 3: Now, candidates have to register themselves and fill the required details.
Step 4: Documents such as original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and (if held) NCC certificate must be uploaded to fill in INET online form.
Step 5: At last sunmit the application form before the scheduled date.
Candidates can check INET Eligibility Criteria here. Candidates are selected on basis of result of INET as well as fulfilling eligibility. The following table elaborates post wise educational qualification, age limit.
Note: Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders who have a valid and current CPL by DGCA can apply for Pilot entry as per eligibility criteria of SSC Pilot MR and SSC Pilot (Other than MR) as above. Also, they should be born between 02 Jan1996 and 01 Jan 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Medical Standards: All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground.
Relaxation in Height and Weight: Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are available on Indian Navy website www. Joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Tattoo: Guidelines for tattoo are available on Indian Navy website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Who can apply for INET 2019
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any of the above mentioned disciplines from an AICTE recognised educational institute can apply for branches/ entries.
- The candidates of final year (BE/B Tech) will be required to pass the final examination with minimum 60% before joining INA.
- Candidates who have completed their degree on the date of filing the application can apply for all Branches / Entries.
About Online Form (e-application)
Now, there are certain things which candidates have to keep in mind while filling the Application Form:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take the print out of the application and carry it while appearing for INET or SSB interview.
Official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in