IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Online Application From 2017 is available on the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website or from this page. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
On this page we have covered IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2016 from four notifications
#1 Notification No JR/04-03/2016 for Recruitment of Non-Executives posts against 39 vacancies at Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara.
#2 Notification No JR/04-04/2016 for Recruitment of Non-Executives posts against 161 vacancies Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara.
#3 Notification No MR/HR/RECT(JEA)/1/2016 for Recruitment of Non-Executives posts against 100 vacancies at Mathura Refinery.
#4 Notification No PDR/HR/01/Rectt-17 for Recruitment of Experienced Non-executive Personnel posts against 20 vacancies at Paradip Refinery.
Schedule for Paradip Refinery, Paradip
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||27 Mar 2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application Form Along With Supporting Documents||05 Apr 2017|
Schedule for Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara and Mathura Refinery
|Date of opening of online application||23 Aug 2016||09 Sep 2016||30 Sep 2016|
|Last date of submission of online application||18 Sep 2016||30 Sep 2016||22 Oct 2016|
|Last date of receipt of printout of online application and original demand draft||30 Sep 2016||15 Oct 2016||–|
IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Application Form 2017
Paradip Refinery, Paradip – Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website.
Application Process is over now.
- Click here for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2017 for Paradip Refinery, Paradip.
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Link to apply online is available on the official website. Direct link to apply online is also available on this page.
Application Procedure is now over for Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara and Mathura Refinery posts.
- Apply Online for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2016 for Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara vacanices
- Apply Online for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2016 for Mathura Refinery vacanices
Candidates are advised to apply for the IOCL Assistant recruitment of Non-Executives against regular posts at Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara and Mathura Refinery before the last date of the submission of the application.
Application Procedure for Paradip Refinery, Paradip Vacancies under notification No. PDR/HR/01/Rectt-17
General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the on-line Application Form. Payment in any other form will not be accepted.
After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name, address, post code & Application No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001. Printout of online application received after 05-04-2017 shall be treated as “Rejected”
Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications(in physical form) shall be treated as ‘Rejected’.
Application Procedure for Mathura Refinery Vacancies under notification No. MR/HR/RECT(JEA)/1/2016
Requirement Before Filling up Online Application Form
- Each applicant / candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts.
- The candidate should have the relevant certificates / testimonials / documents / proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, large industry establishment balance sheet etc. ready before applying online.
- General and OBC candidates must have a Debit/Credit card or Net Banking access for payment of application fee.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/details before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in his online Application Form.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to deposit Rs 150 /- as application fees. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
- The Bank Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates.
- The fee is to be submitted on-line using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking. (No other mode of payment shall be accepted)
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only online mode of application / registration will be accepted. Applications / registration received in any other form / mode shall be liable for rejection.
- Incomplete online applications or online application received after the due date or multiple online applications for more than one post will be liable for rejection.
- For raising any query / enquiry, the candidate must refer / mention the registration number
- General & OBC candidates are advised to complete the preliminary registration atleast two days prior to the closing date of online application, to enable sufficient time for payment of application fee and photo & signature upload.
Application Procedure for Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara Vacancies under notification No. JR/04-03/2016 and JR/04-04/2016
After successful registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in on-line IOCL application form and send the same to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 15 Oct 2016 (JR/04-04/2016) and 30 Sep 2016 (for JR/04-03/2016). Printout of online application form along with Original Demand Draft towards payment of Application Fee (wherever applicable) received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
- For General and OBC category candidates – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the original demand draft of Rs.150/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) Vadodara.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum / Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.iocl.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB), Demand Draft details etc. ready before applying on-line
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of On-line Application.
- All the candidates are also advised to keep a printout of the Online Application Form for reference as candidates are required to mention their Application No. and Date of Birth for downloading Call letters from the website.
- The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age and any other eligibility criteria shall be 31 Aug 2016.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.