To energise India, IndianOil is looking for passionate and dedicated professionals in the field of Marketing Management for Recruitment as Officers. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. The shortlisting for candidates for selection process comprising Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) will be based on University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination, being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 5th November, 2017. Candidates further selected after GD & PI Round will have to go through a Physical Fitness test and finally selected candidate will be posted in Marketing/Business Development Group of IndianOil. Candidates can check IOCL MBA Marketing Recruitment linke Appliaction form, Selection Process through the article below.
IOCL MBA Marketing Recruitment through UGC NET Nov 2017
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the IOCL MBA Marketing Recruitment will have to fill an Online application form and submit it before the last date as per the schedule given below.
|Submission of on-line Application Form||11 Aug 2017|
|Last Date for Applying online for UGC-NET Examination||11 Sep 2017|
|Corrections in particulars of Application Form on the website||19 to 25 Sep 2017|
|UGC-NET examination||05 Nov 2017|
|Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil||19 Nov 2017|
IOCL MBA Marketing Recruitment Details
The selected candidates with specialization in Marketing Management will be primarily posted in Marketing/Business Development Group of IndianOil. Selected candidates are transferable to any Division /Unit/Subsidiary Company/Office of the Corporation during their career.
Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay-scale of Rs.24,900-50,000/- and receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month. In addition, the officers will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age and the application procedure etc., for recruitment in IndianOil is mentioned below
Educational Qualification ( Marketing Management )
- 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM)/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Minimum % of Marks in Qualifying Degree Examination
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to secure minimum 60% or more marks or Equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree examination. The minimum % of marks is relaxed to 55% or Equivalent CGPA for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
Age Limit as on 30th June, 2018
- Maximum 30 years for candidates belonging to General category, who have completed degree in Engineering (BE/BTech or equivalent) prior to pursuing their post-graduate studies in Business Management (MBA/PGDM or Equivalent)
- For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category, the maximum permissible age will be 26 years.
Candidates desirous of seeking employment with IndianOil need to be medically fit as per IndianOil’s pre-employment medical standards. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination’ before they commence the application process.
To Check Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness – Click Here
Candidates have to fill the Application form in two stages. Firstly candidates have to fill Online registration for UGC-NET examination to be held on 5th November 2017 and then On-line application for the position applied in IndianOil along with UGC-NET Registration number. Candidates who have filled the UGC-NET application have to fill IOCL Application form for the position applied through the link below.
IOCL Application Form: Click Here to Apply for IOCL MBA Marketing Recruitment
Application fee: Candidates need not to pay any fee for applying to IndianOil
On-line Registration for UGC-NET (5th November 2017) Examination
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- Submission of online application form for UGC-NET examination of 5th November 2017 will commence from 11th August 2017 as per the notification issued by CBSE on behalf of UGC-NET. The last date of applying online for the said examination is 11th September 2017.
- On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form and preserve the same for future reference. CBSE will upload the Admission Card of the candidates in 3rd week of October 2017.
- Candidates interested in applying in IndianOil must preserve these documents carefully.
On-line application in IndianOil
- After downloading the Admission Card of UGC-NET examination of November 2017 the candidates should apply to IndianOil ONLINE. The relevant link will be made available from 3rd week of October 2017 on the website of IndianOil (www.iocl.com).
- Candidates should click on the ON-LINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the UGC NET Registration No.
- Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for UGC-NET.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application submitted ONLINE too, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature in the space provided and keep the same safely for future reference.
Note: This print out of application submitted ONLINE to IndianOil should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate on the application submitted to IndianOil should be the same submitted along with UGC-NET Application Form and Admit 7 Card. If the candidate is called for GD/GT and PI, his/her identity shall be verified with UGC-NET Admission Card and UGC-NET official scorecard.
The candidates, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in UGC-NET examination scheduled on 05 November, 2017 in the Managment Discipline with Subject code 17. The Test will consist of three (3) papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions in three separate sessions as under
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 hour and 15 minutes ( 09:30 AM to 10:45 AM) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 hour and 15 minutes ( 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 hour and 30 minutes ( 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM) IST|
Score from UGC-NET examination of 05 November, 2017 is ONLY valid. Only candidates declared qualified by UGC-NET examination of 5th November, 2017 as per the cut-off marks prescribed by UGC-NET as under will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process comprising Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).
|Category||Minimum Marks(%) to be obtained|
|Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper – III|
|General||40% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
|OBC(NCL)/PwD/SC/ST||35(35%) Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
Shortlisted candidates also have to qualify through each stage of selection process ie. GD/GT and PI successfully before being considered as suitable for selection. Final merit will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET examination, GD/GT and PI.
For Complete Details of IOCL MBA Marketing Recruitment through UGC NET Nov 2017 check – Advertisement