Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its Operating Locations in PAN India. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – MECHANICAL, Electrical, Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control
- Trade Apprentice – Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released notification for Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for various trades in all over India. Interested candidates can get all information like Application Form, Admit card and important dates etc. on this page.
|Region||Application Form Starting Date||Last date for application subission||Examination Date||Interview Date|
|East Region||04 Dec 2017||10 Dec 2017||17 Dec 2017||22 to 23 Dec 2017|
|North Region||17 Nov 2017||26 Nov 2017||03 Dec 2017||Delhi: 13 to 16 Dec 2017
Lucknow: 18 to 20 Dec 2017
Jaipur: 18 to 19 Dec 2017
|South Region||01 Nov 2017||18 Nov 2017||03 Dec 2017||18 Dec 2017|
|West Region||03 Nov 2017||13 Nov 2017||26 Nov 2017||As per Admit Card|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Result
The result after the interview process is being updated here. So please check the table given below.
|Region||Result after Interview|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Admit Card
IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit card has been released, the candidate who has applied for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment can download their admit through the link given below.
|Region||Download Admit Card|
|North||Interview Admit Card|
|West||Interview Admit Card|
|South||Interview Admit Card|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy detail
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy is given below, Candidates can check vacancy details through the below-listed table. IOCL Vacancy may vary region to region, Candidates are advised to check vacancy details region wise accordingly.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months
Stipend: Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. The consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Application Form
Eligible candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria from below can fill their Application Form online. Link to fill the Application form is available until the last date of application form after that link will be disabled. All the candidates who are interested can also fill the Application form.
|Region wise IOCL Recruitment||Online Application Form|
Requirement for filling online Application Form
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with the candidate will take place only through http://www.iocl.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number.
- The candidate should have the scanned self-attested copies of the following documents ready in PDF/JPG format (not exceeding 100 kb each) ready before applying online:
- Xth standard/SSLC/Matriculation certificate issued by concerned education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph.The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: minimum 3(Three)Years full time regular/sandwich diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical: minimum 3(Three) Years full time regular/sandwich diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- Technician Apprentice-Instrumentation : minimum 3(Three) Years full time regular/sandwich diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter: Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) full time, a regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician: Matric with 2-year ITI(Electrician) full time, a regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice-Electronics Mechanic: Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Electronics Mechanic) full time, a regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic: Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic) full time, a regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant : 3(Three) years full-time B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) from recognized University/Institute.
Age- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.11.2017 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
- The selection process would consist of two stages i.e written test & personal interview. The written test will be of two hours duration & would comprise of objective type of questions with multiple choice on the relevant discipline, general knowledge/awareness, and reasoning/logical ability. There shall be no negative marking. The questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final selection, as the same is related to the number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
- Final selection will be based on an aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit, will be offered the apprenticeship.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD Categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per IndianOil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Preemployment medical Examination” before they commence the application process.
For more information about IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017, download notification.