CII iPATE 2020 Registration – The registration link for CII iPATE 2020 is open. Candidates can fill the registration form by visiting the official website, ipate.in. The last date to submit the registration form is Apr 15, 2020. Candidates who have an engineering degree can apply for iPATE 2020 exam. It is necessary to submit Rs.1500 as examination fee through an online mode. Also, keep Aadhar card before starting with CII iPATE registration. Read along to know the necessary information about CII iPATE 2020 registration including the registration form, examination fee, admit card and others.
Latest: CII iPATE 2020 Registration link is activated. Check the direct link below.
CII iPATE 2020 Registration
Candidates can only apply for one discipline. If more than one discipline is selected then only one out of these is selected. Note down the important dates for CII iPATE 2020 registration from the table below.
|CII iPATE 2020 Registration||Important Dates|
|Start date of registration||01 Jan 2020|
|Last date of registration||15 Apr 2020|
|Release date of admit card||15 Jun 2020 onwards|
|iPATE 2020 Exam||04, 05, 11, 12 Jul 2020|
Apply now: Click here to start CII iPATE 2020 registration.
Examination Fee for CII iPATE 2020 Registration
Candidates have to pay the following as iPATE examination fee 2020.
- The application is not refundable.
- Payments should be made only through online mode.
- Use the following methods to pay the application fee – NET banking, debit card, credit card, wallets or UPI.
- Additional online transaction charge or bank charge is applicable.
Documents Required to fill CII iPATE 2020 Registration
Here is the list of documents that candidates must keep with them before beginning with the registration.
- Aadhar card
- Active email address
- Valid phone number
- Payment cards or another online transaction method
- Educational certificates – degree certificate /mark sheets
- A4 size sheet to take a print out of registration form
Image Specification for iPATE Registration 2020
While filling the registration form of iPATE, candidates require an image of photograph and signature. Here are the specifications that applicants must follow to upload the images.
|Format||Photograph specification||Signature specification|
|Size||Maximum size – 480 x 640 pixels|
Minimum Size – 240 x 320 pixels
|Maximum size – 160 x 560 pixels|
Minimum Size – 80 x 280 pixels
|Dimension||3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H)||2 cm (W) × 7 cm (H)|
Other important specifications
- The photograph should be of good quality and clear.
- Candidates must carry the same photograph to the examination centre
- Photograph must be in colour and taken in a professional studio.
- Background of the photograph should be of light colour preferably white.
- Signature must be upload in a rectangular box of the specified size.
- Use only black or blue ink for signature.
- The signature must be signed by the candidate and not by any other person.
- It should match the signature of the admit card at the time of examination.
Step by Step Guide for CII iPATE 2020 Registration
Candidates can register for CII-iPATE 2020 through online process. Ensure that candidate visit the official website, ipate.in, to register. We have given here simple steps through which applicants can register and fill iPATE 2020 application form.
1st step: Search for the official website of CII-iPATE 2020 for online registration, ipate.in. We have given the direct link to apply below the dates table. Applicants can also refer to that for the registration.
2nd step: Reaching the website, click on ‘candidate registration’ button.
3rd step: CII-iPATE 2020 online registration form displays on the screen. Enter the details correctly.
4th step: Upload the photograph and signature. These images should only be in the prescribed format.
5th step: Add the academic details and tick the declaration box.
6th step: Pay the required application fee through the online process.
7th step: Hit the submit button and take a print out of registration form.
Details to Enter in CII iPATE 2020 Registration
Below are the details that candidates have to submit for iPATE registration 2020:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Aadhar card
- Communication address
- Minimum academic qualification
- Status of education
- Engineering discipline
- Tentative examination centre
CII iPATE 2020 Registration Rectification
Refer to the point below to get the knowledge about the application scrutiny and rectification.
- The applications submitted are scrutinized by the conducting body. This is done based on the documents uploaded in the registration form.
- If every information is found correct then iPATE 2020 application is accepted.
- In case there are any incorrect details, candidates are intimidated about it through email.
- Candidates should quickly rectify their details within the stipulated time.
- If not rectified, the application is rejected.
What after CII iPATE 2020 Registration?
After the registration process is over, candidates have to download their admit card. CII provided iPATE admit card through official website, ipate.in. Read along to get complete information about iPATE 2020 admit card.
- CII does not send admit card through post or any other mode. It only releases admit card on the official website.
- With the help of iPATE hall ticket, applicants get to know about the centre of examination, date of examination, reporting timings for the examination.
- Candidates have to carry their iPATE admit card 2020 and aadhar card to the examination centre. These 02 documents helps in the verification of the candidates.
About CII iPATE
iPATE is an examination through which eligible engineers are selected for the corporate world. Once they qualify the examination, they can send their portfolio. To apply for the iPATE 2020 exam, candidates must have an engineering degree (04 years after 10+2 class) from the recognized university. If candidates are done with the registration, they can start their preparation. Candidates can prepare as per the preparation notes provided by CII on the website.
CII iPATE 2020 Registration FAQs
Q1. What is the last date for the submission of registration form?
Ans 1: Candidates have to submit their application form till April 15, 2020.
Q2. What is the required examination fee?
Ans 2: It is necessary for applicants to pay Rs.1500/- as iPATE examination fee.
Q3. I have entered wrong date of birth. Can I edit it?
Ans 3. Yes. CII sends an email regarding the incorrect details. You can edit your date of birth after you receive the emai.