iPATE 2020 – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has started the registration process for Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test for Engineers (iPATE). For iPATE 2020 registration, visit the official website ipate.in. Only engineering candidates can apply for CII iPATE exam 2020. CII has activated link through which candidates can start their preparation for CII iPATE 2020 exam. The examination of CII iPATE 2020 is scheduled on July 04, 05, 11, and 12, 2020. CII iPATE exam is an online computer-based test. iPATE 2020 test is conducted for 03 hours. Get the complete details related to iPATE 2020 exam including application, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, and other necessary details.
Lastest: CII iPATE exam 2020 application form is now available. Apply now!
Confederation of Indian Industry is carrying out Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test for Engineers as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of CII iPATE test from here so as to not miss any event.
|iPATE 2020||Important dates|
|Start Date of registration||01 Jan 2020|
|Online Preparation||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date of registration||15 Apr 2020|
|Online admit card generation||Jun 15 2020|
|iPATE 2020 Exam||Jul 04, 05, 11, 12 2020|
|CII iPATE online certification||Aug 01 2020|
|Online Job Board of CII iPATE||Aug 2020 Onwards|
What is iPATE Exam?
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) conducts the examination of Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test for Engineers. iPATE exam is conducted to recruit eligible engineering candidates for Indian industry. This examination is conducted to make students industry-ready, to test their engineering knowledge and industrial skill sets. Those engineers who are able to pass iPATE examination can enter the corporate world with ease.
Disciplines under CII iPATE 2020 Exam
Here is the list of Engineering disciplines for CII iPATE exam 2020
- Aerospace engineering
- Agriculture engineering
- Architecture and Planning
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Instrumentation engineering
- Food technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Metallurgy engineering
- Mining engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Production engineering
- Textile engineering
Click here to know about CII iPATE 2020 exam disciplines
iPATE 2020 Application Form
Registration process for iPATE 2020 is conducted through an online process. To register, visit the official website and iPATE. To know about the further registration procedure, refer to the steps below:
- Search for ipate.in to begin the registration process.
- Reaching the home page, click on the candidate’s registration tab.
- After this candidates have to enrol themselves for the examination.
- Now, select the discipline, exam centre, and upload the photograph and signature.
- The last step is to pay the examination fee through online process.
iPATE 2020 Examination Fee
- iPATE 2020 examination fee is non-refundable.
Candidates can only appear for one discipline for iPATE 2020 examination. If the applicant fills more then one application, only one of the duplicate applications is accepted.
iPATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To know the eligibility criteria for CII iPATE 2020 exam, refer to the points below:
- 04 years B.E or B.Tech course after 10+2
- 03 years course B.E/B.Tech course after B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- B.Arch (05 years course)/Naval Architecture (04 years course)/Planning (04 years course)
- Professional Society Examination equivalent to B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE.
- Final year students of BE/BTech/BArch (passing out in 2020) can also apply
- Postgraduate engineers and PG engineering students can also apply.
iPATE 2020 Exam Pattern
To qualify iPATE 2020, refer to the examination pattern provided below:
- Mode of examination: Online computer-based test
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions or Numerical type
- Duration of examination: 03 hours
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Section 1 assess the management skills.
- Sections 2 test the basic professional skills
- Section 3 check engineering skills and acumen
|For every correct answer||+1 mark|
|For every incorrect answer||0.5 marks|
Distribution of questions
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section 1 Cognitive abilities||20||20|
|Section 2 Professional abilities||20||20|
|Section 3 (A) Technical abilities||10||10|
|Section 3 (B) Technical abilities||50||50|
Click here to reach the free iPATE 2020 preparation sessions.
iPATE 2020 Syllabus
Read along to know about the examination syllabus for iPATE 2020 syllabus
Section 1: Cognitive Abilities
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical reasoning
- Data interpretation
- English comprehension
Section 2: Professional Abilities
- Project management
- Health, Safety and risk management
- Environment Laws
- Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Finance and Accounts
- Legal, contracts and Arbitration
Section 3(A) Technical Abilities
- Physics and Chemistry of 10+2 level
Section 3(B) Technical Abilities
- Engineering disciplines with respective subjects
Click here to get iPATE 2020 syllabus
iPATE 2020 Admit Card
CII releases the admit card for iPATE 2020 test through the online process. The admit cards for iPATE releases on the official website, ipate.in. It is necessary for candidates to download soft copies of iPATE admit card. No printed copies of iPATE hall ticket is sent to candidates through post. It is crucial to carry iPATE admit card 2020 and Aadhar card for verification to the examination centre. The date and time of examination is conveyed through admit cards. No request for the change in the examination centre or date is entertained.
iPATE 2020 Exam Centres
For smooth commencement of the examination, centres for iPATE 2020 exam is located in major cities. These cities are divided under 05 regions of CII.
|CII Regions||State/Union Territories|
|CII East Region||Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal|
|CII North Region||Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|CII North East Region||Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura|
|CII South Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana|
|CII WestRegion||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra|
Important Instructions for iPATE 2020 Exam
Some important instructions related to iPATE 2020 exam is provided below.
- The iPATE 2020 exam is an online-based test which is conducted for 03 hours. After the stipulated time, the online system automatically close the exam.
- Applicants have to occupy the allotted seats at least 30 minutes before the exam commences.
- Login and start reading the instructions 15 minutes prior to the examination.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the hall after 10:00 AM (forenoon session) and 03:00 PM (afternoon session).
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall before the session ends.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget, study material, or any other inappropriate item to the centre.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is a non-government, and non-profit organization. CII was founded in the year 1895 to create an environment for India’s development. This Indian industry is country’s largest business associates. It has more than 9100 members from private and public sector. CII has 68 offices, including 09 centres of excellence in India and 11 overseas offices. This industry with its various initiatives is creating platforms for Academia and Industry to interact.
CII iPATE 2020 FAQs
Q1. What are CII iPATE benefits?
Ans1. Qualifying this examination may help you to secure a good corporate job.
Q2. Is iPATE 2020 exam an online exam?
Ans 2. Yes. The examination for iPATE is conducted as an online computer-based test.
Q3. How can I prepare for this examination?
Ans 3. We have provided examination pattern and syllabus in this article. You can refer that. Moreover, CII has activated link through which you can prepare. The link is given in this article.