Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) of the Department of Space (DOS) released recruitment notice for filling up the 185 posts of Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistants for filling-up in various ISRO Centres/Units, across India. Candidates can read all the details of ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistants such as online application form, fee details, eligibility criteria and selection process on this page.
Latest update – Final Selection for Bengaluru Zone has been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
ISRO Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistants
Here is the good news for interested job seekers who want to make their career with ISRO. Indian Space Research Organisation is looking for some very talented, young, dynamic and deserve candidates for the posts of Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistance. Candidate are requested to read carefully all the details before submit the online application form.
|ISRO JPA Result||Click Here|
Schedule for ISRO Recruitment 2016 for Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistance is given here.
|Online registration Starts||21 Jan 2016|
|Online registration End||11 Feb 2016|
|Last date for payment of fee||12 Feb 2016|
|Written test||17 Apr 2016|
|Answer key||25 Apr 2016|
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has published the Final Answer key of Written test. Earlier test was held on 17 Apr 2016. Now candidates can check final answer key for the same through the link provided below.
Check ISRO Final Answer Key 2016 here:-
Online Application form of ISRO Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistance is available from the official ISRO’s website. Candidates may visit at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications online on or before the last date. Applications can be received online only.
|Junior Personal Assistants (Post Code – 1)||Application process is over…!!!|
|Stenographer (Post Code – 2)|
|Assistant (Post Code – 3)|
There will be an Application Fee of .100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
Note: All Women candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen, and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Log on to ISRO Official website or go through the direct link, which is given above.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form for desired post.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application Correctly and compulsorily. For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system/link which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No. and Post Code.
- The candidates have to visit the nearest branches of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account No.32034064593 by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India
- The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO website and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date.
- Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate.
- Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094 by ‘Ordinary Post Only’ superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – Recruitment of Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer/Assistant” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 20 Feb 2016
- The remaining copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. The payment shall be made through cash deposit only.
Note: Payment of Application Fee in any other form like Cash, Cheque, Draft, Money Order, IPO, etc. are not allowed. Applications in respect of which copy of challan form, after remittance of prescribed application fee (ISRO copy) is not received in ISRO HQ, Bengaluru on or before 20 Feb 2016, will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances. Those candidates desirous to apply for Post Code No. 1, 2 and 3, have to separately remit application fee of Rs.100/-.
For Junior Personal Assistants and Stenographer –
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. Or
- /Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as StenoTypist/Stenographer and /A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography with /Knowledge in the use of Computers.
- The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 11.02.2016 )
For Junior Assistants –
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University.
- With Knowledge in the use of Computers.
- The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before as per scheduled.
Call letters for skill test for Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) / Stenographer posts have been sent by speed post to the shortlisted candidates as well as an intimation through email.
Call letters for skill test for Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) post have been sent by e-mail to the successful candidates as well as through speed post. Kindly visit nrsc website for further details. The website address is nrsc.gov.in.
Skill Test Schedule for the Post of JPA, Click here.
List of shortlisted candidates for Skill Test, Click here.
New Delhi Zone
Call letters for skill test for junior personal assistant (JPA) post have been sent by e-mail to the successful candidates as well as through speed post.
Skill Test Call Lettere for the post of JPA, Click here.
List of shortlisted candidates for skill test, Click here.
Admit card of ISRO Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistance for written test to the short-listed candidates is sent only by e-mail. The Admit card is the essential document to be carried at the time of examination. It contains specifics such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre details.
Call letter for skill test for junior personal assistant post scheduled to be held from 27.03.2017 to 29.03.2017 can be downloaded from the IPSC website: “www.lpsc.gov.in”
Kindly visit sac website for date, time, venue of skill test and further details for the post of junior personal assistants and assistants. The website address is “www.sac.gov.in”
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) of the Department of Space (DOS) will announce the result after the successful conduction of exam. Candidates will be able to check their result here when it will be announced by the ISRO. Candidates are advised to visit again on this page for new updates.
The selection process will be based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening. The written test will be conducted at seven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
The selection process for Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test in English Stenography @ 80 w.p.m., which will be conducted after 4 months from the date of announcement of results of the Written Test, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for short-listing for skill test. In case, sufficient number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.
In case, sufficient number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.
Previous Year Question Paper
ISRO previous year question are provided here. Candidates can view and download the previous year question papers for from the given above.
- Question Paper 2014
- Question Paper-2012
- Question Paper I 2010
- Question Paper II 2010
- Question Paper I 2008
- Question Paper II 2008
- Question Paper I 2006
- Question Paper II 2006
For Complete details of ISRO Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification