Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has published the advertisement to fill the 22 vacancies in ISRO, Propulsion Complex (IPRC) for various posts like Technical Assistant, Technician B, Medical Officer, Fireman, Driver-cum-Operator. Candidates who are willing to participate in the ISRO Recruitment 2016 process have to fill the ISRO Online Application Form.
Candidates can check the complete details of ISRO Technical Assistant, Technician B, Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, method of selection, admit card, result etc on this page below.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
ISRO Technical Assistant, Technician B, Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates can fill their Application for various posts from here. Before filling the online application candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully from below.
Total No. of Vacancies – 22
- Technical Assistant – 09
- Technician B – 06
- Medical Officer – 01
- Fireman A – 05
- Driver-cum-Operator A – 01
Age Limit (As on 17.08.2016) – The maximum age limit of candidates for the posts of Fireman & Driver-cum-Operator is 25 years and for all other posts is 35 years.
- Technical Assistant – First Class Diploma in different fields.
- Technician ‘B’ – SSLC / SSC pass & ITI in various field
- Medical Officer ‘SC’ – MBBS Degree + 2 year Experience
- Fireman ‘A’ & Driver-cum-Operator – SSLC / SSC pass
Selection Process – For medical officer post selection will be made on the basis of Interview and for all other posts candidates selected on the basis of Written Test + Skill Test (Curriculum based).
- For Technical Assistant & Medical Officer Posts – Rs. 250/-
- For Technician, Fireman & Driver-cum-Operator – Rs. 100/-
|Opening date of Online Registration||05 Aug 2016|
|Closing date of Online Registration||17 Aug 2016|
|Last date of Remittance of Fee||17 Aug 2016|
|Last date of sending Confirmation Copy & Fee challan||26 Aug 2016|
Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply online through the website www.isro.gov.in on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility and other conditions before filling Application Form. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
Those intending to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post.
Apply Online here:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Application Form|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical)
(Post code – 013)
|Technical Assistant (Electronics)
(Post code – 018)
|Technical Assistant (Computer Science)
(Post code – 019)
|Technician B (Fitter)
(Post code – 003)
|Technician B (Welder)
(Post code – 020)
|Technician B (Electronics)
(Post code – 015)
|Medical Officer ‘SC’
(Post code – 017)
(Post code – 008)
(Post code – 016)
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Online link from above table for which application is to be submitted. Fill in all the requisite information correctly. After filling the form, if any correction have to be made, click Previous Step button and make necessary corrections.
The applicants should furnish their e-Mail ID Correctly and compulsorily upon online registration. All further intimations to eligible candidates for Test/Interview will be sent through e-Mail only.
After confirmation, your Online Registration number will be displayed on the screen. Carefully note down and preserve this Online Registration Number for future references.
A Personalised Fee Payment Challan and Application Acknowledgement Form will be automatically generated while registering ON-LINE application.
The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) for remittance of application fee on any working day. Upon remittance, one copy [Bank Copy] of the Challan form will be retained by the Bank and remaining parts [Applicant Copy] and [ISRO Copy] will be given to the candidate.
The confirmation copy should be duly signed and a recent passport size photograph should be duly affixed and self-attested in the space provided along with [ISRO Copy] of the fee payment Challan should be mandatorily sent by ORDINARY POST (no Speed-Post or Registered-Post shall be sent) to; The Administrative Officer, ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri Post, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu- 627133.
The Name and full Address of the candidate should be written neatly and legibly on the left-hand bottom side of the postal cover comprising the above documents. The cover shall be super-scribed
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____<name of the post>___”
The applicant need not send any other documents such as copies of certificates / mark lists in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc.
- For Mechanical post – First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- For Electronics post – First Class Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- For Computer Science post – First Class Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- For Fitter post – SSLC/SSC pass & ITI in Fitter Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
- For Welder post – SSLC/SSC pass & ITI in Welder Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
- For Electronics post – SSLC/SSC pass &ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
Medical Officer ‘SC’ – MBBS from a recognised University registered with Medical Council of India (candidates possessing grades below II class need not apply) + 2 Years Experience in a reputed hospital and Permanent registration from Medical Council of India.
Fireman’A’ – “SSLC/SSC pass and Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test Standards.
Drive-cum-Operator ‘A’ – SSLC/SSC pass with valid HVD license + 3 years experience as HVD (should have been acquired after obtaining license) and Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test Standards.
ISRO Admit Card 2016 for Technical Assistant, Technician B, Medical Officer
Candidates who fill their application form on or before the last date can download their ISRO Admit Card 2016 (if applicable) from the link given above as per the official schedule.
ISRO Result 2016 for Technical Assistant, Technician B, Medical Officer
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) conducts examination for Recruitment 2016 for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician B, Medical Officer, Fireman, Driver-cum-Operator. ISRO Result 2016 these post is released onnline on the official website of ISRO.
Method of Selection
The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained by them in the Written Test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill test, with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. Skill test, wherever prescribed will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection. In case of a tie in written test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification shall be the tie breaker.
Prescribed Test Standards for Fireman ‘A’ and Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’ posts
Syllabus for Written Test
- Basic chemistry with reference to flammable liquids and gases
- LPG properties
- Relation between
- Pressure, volume and temperature
- Areas of triangle, rectangle and parallelogram
- Volumes of cylinders, cones, sphere and cuboid
- Properties of Water, CO2, O2, H2, Inert gases
- Basic concept in the use of electricity and its hazards
- Simple Arithmetic (of Class X standard), Basic English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Physical Fitness Standards
- No deformity (inter-alia, bow legs, knock knees or flat foot shall be a disqualification)
- Height – 165 cm (minimum)
- Weight – 50 kg (minimum)
- Chest – 81 cm (minimum) (with expansion 86 cm (min))
- Distant Vision – 6/6 without glasses or any other aid
- Near Vision – Normal, but presbyopic correction for persons above 40 years
- Night blindness is a disqualification
- Colour blindness is a disqualification
- Each eye must have full field of vision
- Squint or any other morbid condition of the eyes, or of the eyelids of either eye liable to the risk of aggravation or recurrence, shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Syllabus for Practical Test
- Putting out general fire with available material like water, sand etc.
- Finding volumes, areas of given samples
- Action in case of electrical fire
- Carrying injured person
Physical Endurance Standards
|Sl. No.||Events||Qualification Criteria|
|01.||100 metres run||13 sec|
|02.||High Jump||5 ft (152.40 cm)|
|03.||Long Jump||17 ft (5.19 m)|
|04.||Putting the shot of 7.27 kg (16 lbds)||24 ft (7.32 m)|
|05.||Throwing the Cricket ball||225 ft (68.58 m)|
|06.||Rope climbing (only hands)||14 ft (4.27 m)|
|08.||1500 metres run||5 min 15 sec|
Out of the above 8 events, candidates should select and qualify in atleast five. For qualifying in each event, minimum Two Star rating is essential.
Initially the place of posting will be in IPRC, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.