ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment notification has been issued for the post of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial). Applications are invited online from Male Indian Citizens. Applications are being accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Details as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly and logically. Get Complete details regarding ITBP Head Constable Application Form 2018 here.
ITBP Head Constable Application Form 2018
Eligible and interested candidates should only apply online through website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form after reading the instructions carefully. There is no requirement of submitting documents at the time of submitting the online application form.
|Online Application From Start Date||09 Jan 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||07 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill ITBP Head Constable Application Form 2018.
How to register & Apply online?
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline.
- Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
For Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop OR
three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
For Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution.
- Three years experience in respective trade from a recognized firm.
Age should be between 18 and 25 years. Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. January 31, 2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than February 01, 1993 and not later than January 31, 2000.
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- A color blind person will not be eligible for appointment. If at any stage of the service career, a person is found to be color blind, he will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue in the force.
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.