The ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2017 will be provided to the eligible candidates on their registered email ID. It is advised to candidates to provide a valid and functional email id as any update or information will be given to candidates electronically. Candidates are required to bring a legible print out of their online application form & admit card else they may not be permitted to enter the venue of Height Bar, PET & PST. Check Complete details on ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017 Admit Card including, Exam Pattern in the article below.
ITBP Head Constable Admit Card 2017
Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online by mentioning the date and venue of
recruitment test. There is no requirement of submitting any documents at the time of filing online application form. However, it is clarified that candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all relevant
documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Written Exam||to be announced|
Download Admit Card: ITBP Head Constable Admit Card will be issued on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Exam Pattern
The candidates who report on the basis of Admit card will have to undergo the following recruitment tests
Phase – I
- Height Bar – At the very beginning of recruitment process, candidates will go through the height bar test. The candidates not meeting the prescribed height will be eliminated.
- Physical Efficiency Test: Those who qualify the Height Bar Test, will be subjected to physical efficiency test. The events of the PET are as follows
Note: No marks will be awarded for this test and it will be only qualifying in nature. Those who do not qualify will be eliminated.
- Physical Standard Test: Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest (Chest measurement for male candidate only) and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
- Biometric Identification: Candidates who qualify Physical Standard Test are required to undergo biometric identification. However, biometric identification of candidates can be taken at any stage of recruitment.
Phase – II
Written Examination (100 Marks): The candidates qualified in PST will be required to pass the written examination (Objective type-OMR Based) consisting of following
- Qualifying marks shall be 35% for General Candidates & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes /Other Backward Class in the written examination.
- Candidates to the tune of 20 times category wise vacancies will be called to appear in Skill Test of Direct Recruitment on merit basis.
- All candidates of LDCE recruitment, who qualify in written test will be called for skill test.
- The Skill Test will comprise of typing test on computer. Minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English typing or minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi typing within 10 minutes corresponding to 10500 KDPH for English Typing and 9000 KDPH for Hindi Typing an average of 5 Key depressions for each word.E
- English typing will be conducted in ‘Times New Roman’ Font only and Hindi typing will be conducted either on Remington or Inscript Keyboard in Unicode encoding compliant Font ‘Mangal’ only.
- The Skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
- All candidates who have been called for Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear
and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose
of identification, etc, else they may not be permitted to enter the venue. The printout
will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos
submitted by them while filling the online application form and bring same passport size photos at all stages of recruitment.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the
recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their registered e-mail
ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID