ITBP Head Constable Recruitment notification has been issued for the post of Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial Group ‘C’ (non- Gazetted) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). Applications are invited online from Male & Female Indian Citizens. Applications will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Details as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly and logically. Get Complete details regarding ITBP Head constable application process here.
ITBP Head Constable Application Form 2017
Eligible and interested candidates should only apply online through website
http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application
form after reading the instructions carefully. There is no requirement of submitting documents at the time of submitting online application form.
|Opening date of Application Process||14 Oct 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||13 Nov 2017|
Apply online: Click Here for ITBP Head Constable Application Form 2017
Official Website: http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Application fee: Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as application fee only through the online payment gateway system on http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the
- applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the
- payment made shall stand forfeited.
How to register & Apply online?
- One-time Registration will be a permanent database for the candidate. The unique Registration ID and Password can be used by the candidate for all the recruitments conducted by ITBP.
Filling up Profile Details
- The user can then login and fill his profile information. Click the Profile Details button from the Menu given. After clicking the Profile Details button fill up the specific inputs i.e. Mobile Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Country, Permanent Address, Religion, Nationality, Educational Details, Gender, Marital Status, Category, Govt Employee (If applicable), Ex-serviceman (If applicable) and Riot affected (If applicable) and click the Submit button.
Uploading digital images of photograph and signature of the candidate
- After submitting the Profile Details candidate must upload his/her latest photograph and signature as per the prescribed format by clicking Upload image button from the Menu.
Apply for recruitment in ITBP
- All registered candidates can view the details of live applications and details of applications already submitted by them and can apply for the post as per their eligibility.
- After clicking the Apply button a pop-up of pre-filled application of candidate will be displayed on the screen of the computer of the candidate. The candidate will be required to re-check the details before final submission of the application. If any deviation/change in the details, the candidate can press the previous button and can change the details and submit the form accordingly. The candidate liable to pay the Recruitment Fees shall be directed to the Payment Gateway through which the candidate can pay his/her recruitment fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking modes.
- After submission of application, the candidate can check the status of his application, download admit card (for each stage of recruitment) and view marks obtained by him/her in written test/trade test/interview and also view status of his candidature by clicking My Applications button from the Menu given at left side.