Office of the District Judge & Session Judge, Jalandhar has published notification for recruitment to announce the 08 vacancies for the post of process server, peon including the waterman, orderly, chowkidar, mali etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for the open posts, should send their application form to the office of District Judge & Session Judge, Jalandhar by February 17, 2020.
Jalandhar Court Recruitment 2020 for Process Server, Peon
How to apply?: Application forms should be strictly in compliance with the performa that is prescribed. Candidates also have to attach the attested copies of the relevant testimonials, two passport size photographs, clicked recently, and one of the photograph to be pasted on application form. All the applications should reach the office by February 17, 2020, till 5 PM. For the reference of the candidates, we are attaching below the performa of the application form.
Process Server has 01 vacancy open for the candidate of General Category. For Peon and other posts related to it, total number of vacancies are 07, out which 04 are for General category, 01 for B.C and 02 for Ex-servicemen. For both the posts, candidates should be matric pass and must know the Punjabi language. Age of the candidates applying for these posts should be between 18 to 35 years, as on the date February 01, 2020. Details of Pay scale and eligibility are given below in the image.
Selection Process and Dates of Interview / Verification
After the successful submission of the application forms on time, candidates have to attend the Interview/Checking of Testimonials. Address where the candidates have to reach is, Office of Suprintendent of this office at Judicial Court Complex, Opposite Maya Hotel, Jalandhar. Timings will remain 10 AM and the list of venue is as follows:
Candidates will not receive any separte call letteres, those who have submitetd the application has to reach the venue as given above. In case there is any change in the schedule given above, candidates will be informed through the website, which is, ecourts.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep a close eye on the aforementioned website.
District Court Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 Important Instructions
As per the short notice published by the authorities, here are some important things that candidates should keep a note of:
- Candidates have to carry the original testimonials with them to the interview venue.
- Candidates appearing in the interview will not get the TA/DA, they have to bear the travel expenses by their own
- In case, no candidate is shortlisted from the reserved category, then such posts will be filled by the suitable candidates, belonging to the General category
- Marks obtained in educational qualifications should be converted to a percentage by the candidates before filling the relevant column
- If a candidate has relevant experience in any of the vacant posts, then they should also attach the attested copy of their experience letter
- Any application received after 5 PM of February 17, 2020 will not be accepted
To know all the instructions in detail refer the below given image:
Jalandhar Court Recruitment 2020 Important Downloads
|Jalandhar Court |