Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The Jharkhand Sub inspector Recruitment 2017 application forms are available online on the official website. In the prescribed form for selection of eligible candidates, online application forms are invited for the Jharkhand Sub Inspector Competition Examination 2017. Candidate can apply against the vacancies as per the prescribed qualification. The online application for Jharkhand Sub inspector Recruitment 2017 can be devised by logging on the official website of the Commission.
No person can be appointed in service / cadre unless he / she is not a citizen of the Union of India or is not a good character. Candidates are advised that they should be read the official notification of Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017. Applications must be submitted on or before the last date.a ny application submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Latest – Last date for Submission of Application form and Uploading of Photograph and Signature has been extended. (notified here)
|Registration begins from||July 15, 2017|
|Last date for Registration||August 13, 2017|
|Last date for Offline Payment|
|Uploading of Photograph and Signature can be done on|
The online application for Jharkhand Sub inspector Recruitment 2017 is available from July 15, 2017 (11:00 A.M.) on http://www.jssc.nic.in/. The application forms must be submitted online on or before August 13, 2017 (5:00 P.M.). Any application submitted after the due date will not be accepted. Moreover, application forms with incomplete details will also be rejected. To apply for Jharkhand Sub inspector Recruitment 2017, you will first need to register and then start filling in details in the application form.
Apply Online – Click here for JSSC Police Sub Inspector 3019 Vacancies Application Form 2017.
Follow the steps given below to complete the JCPSICE 2017 application process
Step 1: Registration
To fill the application form, register on http://www.jssc.nic.in/. For registration you would need to enter the following details:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Once the registration process is completed, the registration number and password will be received on your mobile phone and email. Note it down and preserve it as it will be required to login to your account.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Online Application Form
Candidates should note that all the details to be filled in the online application must be correct. As application form once submitted, any request for change in the application will not be entertained. In the application form you will need to fill personal details, contact details, educational qualification,
The following are the details to be filled in the application online.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s / Guardian Name
- Mother’s Name
- Select Yes/ No if you are a local resident of Jharkhand
- Select preferences from the post (Police Sub Inspector/ Police Sub Inspector Special Branch/ Sergeant)
- Marital status
- Select if you have ever debarred or punished by any state or union service commission
- Identification mark 1
- Identification mark 2
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- State/ U.T
- Class 10th- Name of the Institution, Name of the Board/ University, Year of Passing
- Class 12th – Name of the Institution, Name of the Board/ University, Year of Passing
- Graduation – Name of the Institution, Name of the Board/ University, Year of Passing
- You will need to select option for language paper for Main Exam
After filling in all the details, in another page preview of the application form will be shown. If the candidate feels any information provided in the application form is incorrect or need some modification, it can be done by clicking on Modify button. Otherwise, proceed to payment.
Step 3: Payment
The payment for JCPSICE-2017 can be done 24 hours after filling the application form. After 12:00 P.M. you can login again and pay the examination fee.
Step 4: Uploading Photograph and Signature
After making successful payment you have to re-login to upload your scanned copy of recent Passport size colored Photograph & Signature and take a Print out of the Application form for future reference.
The examination fee for Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 is Rs 460/-.
Exemption of examination fee
- Examination fee for students of Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes of Jharkhand State is Rs.115/-
- Candidates from other Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes from the local residents of Jharkhand State can cancel their application in the case of paying the examination fee at subsidized rates and their candidature can be revoked.
- Online application forms will not be accepted without making the payment
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
In addition to the examination fee, the candidates will also have to pay the following amount in the form of bank charge:
- Additional payment due to net fee of Net Banking and Debit Card of State Bank of India and Associate Banks will be Rs 11.40/-
- Additional dues on payment of examination fee from Net Banking of banks other than State Bank of India will be Rs 17.10/-
- Additional dues on payment of examination fee from Debit card or any credit card of banks other than State Bank of India will be Rs 12.54/-
- Additional dues on payment of examination fee from Challan from any bank will be Rs 57.00/-