|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Jharkhand Diploma Level Competitive Exam Admit Card is uploaded on the website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for eligible candidates of DSCCE Preliminary Written Examination; Main Written Examination. Jharkhand Diploma Level Competitive Exam Hall Ticket 2016 is issued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission prior to the date of examination / interview.
The candidates are required to download their DSCCE Exam Admit Card / Intimation Letter online as not separate correspondence will be made for this purpose. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Jharkhand Diploma Level Competitive Exam 2016 as per the schedule given below.
|Availability of Admit Card||29 Dec 2016|
|Date of Examination||08 Jan 2017|
Jharkhand Diploma Level Competitive Exam Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates who submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission are able to download their Admit Card for preliminary written examination from the official website. Mains admit card will be released after declaration of Prelims result. Intimation Letter for interview are published on for qualified candidates after Mains examination.
Get Here Jharkhand Diploma Level Competitive Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Re-Exam – Click here to download DSCCE Competitive Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Re-Exam.
Get Here Jharkhand Diploma Level Competitive Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 – Click here to download DSCCE Competitive Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination.
Important Instruction Regarding DSCCE Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
Candidates who have qualified in the Prelims examination will be able to download the Admit Card for Main Examination. Link to download the DSCCE Admit Card 2016 for main examination will be available here as per official announcement.