Jharkhand High Court releases official notification to fill up the District Judge posts for eligible candidates in the state of Jharkhand. Candidates who are eligible and check their eligibility criteria can fill the application form online after releasing the application form. Details instruction about process to fill the application form is available here. Candidates have to go through them before filling the application form. Application Form available from November 1st, 2017. Get Jharkhand High Court District Judge Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Details advertisement available from||28 Oct 2017|
|Starting date of Online Application||01 Nov 2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||15 Nov 2017|
Jharkhand High Court District Judge Application Form 2017
Application Form for Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 is issued online. Candidates have to fill online application form. The last date to fill the application form is 15 Nov 2017. Candidates can also fill their application form online through the direct link which also be posted here as per scheduled date.
Apply Online: Click here to Apply for the post.
Official website jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- For General & Others – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC & ST – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to fill their application form online through the official website of High Court Jharkhand. Candidates are advised must go through from the below steps to check “how to fill the application form”.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand High Court.
- Click on the Recruitment of Jharkhand High Court District Judge 2017.
- Click on the Apply Online link mention on the home page.
- Follow the instruction carefully.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill all the star (*) marks field which are mandatory.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee as mention above as per their category.
- Click on the Final Submit button to complete the application process.
Click here to know the complete process to fill the application form.
Self attested copies of the following certificates, are required to be uploaded with the application form:-
- Educational qualification from Matriculation/equivalent onwards.
- Enrolment certificate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Certificate of Experience at the Bar.
Note: Certificate of Experience at the Bar shall be obtained either from the Registrar General of the High Court if the applicant is practicing in the High Court or from Principal District Judge or Chief Judicial Magistrate of the District if the applicant is practicing in Court other than the High Court, or from the President and the Secretary of the Bar Association, jointly signed by both of them and duly counter-signed by the Registrar General of the High Court or the Principal District Judge/Chief Judicial Magistrate of the District, as the case may be.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Original certificate from a qualified Medical Practitioner that the candidate possesses sound health and is free from any disease which may be hazardous for his appointment as the District Judge.
In case of the candidate is differently abled a Certificate to this effect may be uploaded.