|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The registration for India Reserve Battalion General Constable Competitive Examination 2017 in online mode has already started from 05 August 2017. Individuals who have not applied should hurry up because the last date is coming near i.e. 04 September 2017 only till 05:00 pm. The fees will be accepted till 08 September 2017. This does not mean that application form will also be accepted till 08 September. The date mentioned for depositing fee is for those people who have filled the form but are left only with paying the fees. Then the candidates who have not uploaded their digital images will have to do so before 10 September 2017 till 05:00 pm
|Online Registration commencement date||05 Aug 2017 – 11:00 AM|
|Online Registration Last date||04 Sep 2017 -5:00 PM|
|Last date of depositing examination fee||08 Sep 2017 – 5:00 PM|
|Last date to upload Photograph and Signature||10 Sep 2017 – 5:00 PM|
India Reserve Battalion General Constable Application Form
Application process for India Reserve Battalion General Constable Recruitment has been started. Interested candidates are advised to care fully go through details like application fee, eligibility criteria before applying. Last date for Online registration is 04 Sep 2017. Application form incomplete in any respect will be rejected. Candidates are appy for the recruitment from the official website or from the link given below.
- Applications must be made in online mode only through www.jssc.in or jssc.nic.in
- No other means/ mode of submission is to be accepted under any circumstances.
- Application submitted in offline mode will be entertained.
- please fill the entries in the spaces required in English language.
- Before the candidate begins to fill the online application, they can keep the following documents ready
- E-mail ID and mobile number ( both of these must be kept active for at least 1 year from the date of application).
- Do NOT share/ mention registration no. to any other person.
- Multiple registrations are not allowed.
- Only one registration is allowed from one mobile number and one email ID.
- The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount as part of application form completion. The amount is Rs. 75/ for SC/ST and Rs.300 for others. The Pay-in-Slip can be downloaded from the website to pay the fees or you can also pay the fees through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ Pay In Slip.
- Keep scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size).
- Re-Login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process.
- Upload the scanned (digital) image of Photograph and Signature.
- After successful Registration, a Slip will be generated. Take a print out of the same.take care of the eligibility conditions as advertised.
- Furnishing incorrect / false / wrong information will automatically mean that the candidature from the service is terminated
- Category details once entered are not allowed to be changed.
Steps by Step Guide for Application process
You can either use the direct link provided above or go to the official website at jssc.nic.in or jssc.in Click the ‘Apply Online/Online Application’ link. Now read the instructions carefully. The main page looks something like this:-
For those of you who are new to the page, can take a look at the special guide using this link that the officials has made available in order to eliminate any queries of the candidate that might generate while filing the application form. Application Guide Click the link.
Note down the important dates read the instructions, and put a tick mark on the disclaimer and begin your registration. The details required while registering are as follows:-
Registration Successful Mail
A mail confirming the successful registration will be sent to the registered email id of the candidates. The mail will inform you about your Application Number and Password. Using these details you will be able to login to your account and further complete your registration before the Last Date of Submission of Application.