JK SET Application Form 2018 has been released by University of Kashmir. The application form for JK SET 2018 is now available in the online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates can start registering themselves online from December 13, 2017. The last date to register for the examination is December 28, 2017. It is mandatory that the candidates applying under the reserved category have to submit their category certificates along with the duly filled application form at SET Office, University of Kashmir/Jammu Centre Coordinators office by January 03, 2018. Candidates who wish to be recruited as Assistant Professor in the various Colleges and Universities of Jammu & Kashmir State need to appear for the exam. Only the registered candidates will be issued the JK SET Admit Card 2018 and will be able to appear for the test. Candidates can get complete details about the JK SET Application Form 2018 on this page below.
JK SET Application Form 2018
The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the JK SET 2018 Application Form. Candidates can refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Release of Official notification||30 Nov 2017|
|Online application registration begins||13 Dec 2017|
|Last date to register||28 Dec 2017|
|Last date for receipt of Category Certificates at SET Office etc.||03 Jan 2018|
|Date of Exam||11 Mar 2018|
- Application Form: Click here to fill the JK SET Application form 2018.
- Re-Print Application Form: Click here to print the application form.
- Check Status: Click here to check the application status.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The applicant has to pay the following amount for the application fee charges through online mode:
How to Apply for JK SET 2018?
Candidates can successfully fill and submit the online application form by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link given above to apply online for JK SET 2018.
- Next, applicants need to fill in the following details in the JK SET Application Form 2018:
- Personal Details: Applicant should provide details such as their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Mobile Number, Email ID, District, Registration/ Course Enrollment Number.
- JK SET Examination Details: In this section, the candidate need to choose the subject for which they wish to appear for, choose the preferable exam center, PG Subject Name (if the candidate wishes to apply for PG course).
- Educational Qualification Details: Applicant have to enter the name of the University/ Institute and the percentage of marks.
- After entering all the details, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph as per the specification. The photograph which is to be uploaded should be .JPG or JPEG or PNG format and the file size should be maximum 500 kb.
- Next, the candidate can submit the application form and proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application fee is to be paid by online mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- On completion of the above-given steps, the candidate should note down the Form Number as it will be required for future login. Also, it is advised to the candidate to take a print out of the application and keep it themselves for future reference.
- However, for candidates who are applying under reserved category have to submit their category certificates along with the duly filled application form at SET Office, University of Kashmir/Jammu Centre Coordinators office before the last date.